125 Fork ???? Help me out FAST!!

From what I collected, it could be from the oil you put under the seals. Usually you need to pack lithium grease under the seals and wipers. What fork seals did you use?

I hope I can ride Sunday!!
I have a slight problem with the one fork..
If its compressed it stops @ a certain point then you have to force it down and pull up really hard to get it up and sometimes you have to do like a slide hammer type thing to get it. It has a small ding in the outer tube towards the top.. I never noticed the problem on the bike so Im not going to worry about it..

When taking it apart this time I was doing it like the slide hammer pulling up and then again again till it came apart and it messed my new inner bushing up. (the snap one) I just bent it bcak together you think it will be ok ?

90mm from the top of the tube is the correct height :thumb:. And no there is a serious problem with your forks, you will need new bearings and possibly a new inner tube from the sounds of it

I hope I can ride Sunday!!
I have a slight problem with the one fork..
If its compressed it stops @ a certain point then you have to force it down and pull up really hard to get it up and sometimes you have to do like a slide hammer type thing to get it. It has a small ding in the outer tube towards the top.. I never noticed the problem on the bike so Im not going to worry about it..

When taking it apart this time I was doing it like the slide hammer pulling up and then again again till it came apart and it messed my new inner bushing up. (the snap one) I just bent it bcak together you think it will be ok ?
I'd replace it just to be safe, that's why you shouldn't force anything on your bike. I mean, it might hold up alright but I definitely wouldn't run it in competition. I'd really just replace it to be safe, and I have a feeling that it's the cause of the bent bushing hanging up. Once you fuck up your forks man, not good.

Shit ok. The old pair one I took off still was good not bent or anything ok just to use it you think ?
Also ehy do you think this new one f'ed up ? It wasnt even rode on !?

Shit ok. The old pair one I took off still was good not bent or anything ok just to use it you think ?
Also ehy do you think this new one f'ed up ? It wasnt even rode on !?
You said the inner bushing got fucked up, so you bent it back. Whether the fit is "skin tight" can cause problems.

No I put in a brand new one perfectly ok and put in the oil and found my leak problem so just took em apart and had troubles getting it offed and it was bent outta shape. I dont know why it was so hard to come apart ? Maybe becasue the ding ??

buy a manual. i know they are expensive but so is your bike and every part on it to replace. it will pay for itself many times over. i personally dont know whats wrong with your forks cause i am confused by all of the going back and forth but i wouldnt risk damaging things worse to go riding tomorrow. its just not worth it