Intake FMF SNAP

You sure that we're talking about the same guy? :smirk:
The difference between Big Wave and you, is he will ride with me....OH SNAP!!!! See how I pulled the title of the thread back in here on this one?

:focus: I remember seeing one of the 350 twins looking at getting one, did that happen?

It was me looking into it CDA, ended up saving my pennies to put it towards the principle of the loan, if all goes well I should send the final payment next month. (I want an orange slip over a pink slip but the DMV wouldn't agree :smirk:) With the gearing change (I run 14/52) it made a huge improvement in low end power for me. I can get the front end off the ground now with just throttle and still do 90+mph up top, so I'm pretty satisfied with the power of the bike. But if I find myself gaining to much lb's and need more "snap" :smirk: then maybe then I'll take the plunge and order it.

James

Staff member
It was me looking into it CDA, ended up saving my pennies to put it towards the principle of the loan, if all goes well I should send the final payment next month. (I want an orange slip over a pink slip but the DMV wouldn't agree :smirk:) With the gearing change (I run 14/52) it made a huge improvement in low end power for me. I can get the front end off the ground now with just throttle and still do 90+mph up top, so I'm pretty satisfied with the power of the bike. But if I find myself gaining to much lb's and need more "snap" :smirk: then maybe then I'll take the plunge and order it.
May I suggest a diet (or more riding) instead? :smirk:

Thanks for he follow up. 14/52 is good gearing for that 350. I am running 14/48 on the 530 and it will loft the front no problem and see triple digits when needed.

Thanks for he follow up. 14/52 is good gearing for that 350. I am running 14/48 on the 530 and it will loft the front no problem and see triple digits when needed.
Same gearing for me too although I seldom have a desire to approach the triple digits. As a matter of fact, I have not even lofted the front wheel lately but I do know it will do so. :devil:

Same gearing for me too although I seldom have a desire to approach the triple digits. As a matter of fact, I have not even lofted the front wheel lately but I do know it will do so. :devil:

With all the fire roads you ride, I would think high speed runs would be second nature to you :P

Rack Jr is running 14/48. It's great in the trees and works great in the dez too. I am impressed with the 350 :thumb: