Fly Evolution Gear

James

Staff member
Anyone wear the Fly Evolution gear? I'm a big fan of the Shift Strike gear, but I was able to get some Fly gear on closeout, couldn't pass that deal up. Do they hold up well and are they breathable? My 2010 Strike gear was amazing in the hot & humid Indiana summer, the jersey is pretty much mesh all the way around.

Anyone wear the Fly Evolution gear? I'm a big fan of the Shift Strike gear, but I was able to get some Fly gear on closeout, couldn't pass that deal up. Do they hold up well and are they breathable? My 2010 Strike gear was amazing in the hot & humid Indiana summer, the jersey is pretty much mesh all the way around.
Why does it matter, you already bought it right?

How about posting those pics and a link to the closeout sale :prof:

James

Staff member
motorcyclecloseouts has some pretty good deals. :thumb: Nothing really caught my eye though. How often does new stuff go up?
They always have closeouts, however I believe the "current" products get slashed around the time the next model years stuff comes out. :noidea: But they don't carry all major brands.

And you guys call me bright. Good thing I had my sun glasses on when I looked at those. I have not tested the Fly gear, but hear it is good stuff. I guess we will have to wait a few before you can go ride in the stuff and give us a report.

James

Staff member
And you guys call me bright. Good thing I had my sun glasses on when I looked at those. I have not tested the Fly gear, but hear it is good stuff. I guess we will have to wait a few before you can go ride in the stuff and give us a report.
:smirk: You set the bar pretty high, I'm just trying to do what I can. :P

I love it best gear I've ever had, I would say though that the Fly Stinger boots from about 2008 suck, but I don't know about the new boots. The gear is very breathable and is really comfortable. I've had Shift, Oneal, and Fox, so far I like these the best :thumb:

Attachments

• KineticBLKcombo.jpg
    KineticBLKcombo.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 54

No we never called you "bright" maybe colorful but not "bright" :prof: :moon: