Flu Shots

Flu shots, who gets em

• Total voters

James

Staff member
yeah and neither does rain, that kills me every time I hear a parent say "get in here out of the rain before you get sick" thats like saying, stay out of the shower or you will get sick :lol:
Yeah seriously.

However I was outside all day Sunday and it was in the 50's with strong winds. By that night I had a sore throat and yesterday I woke up to a head cold (and sore throat). :noidea:

Yeah seriously.

However I was outside all day Sunday and it was in the 50's with strong winds. By that night I had a sore throat and yesterday I woke up to a head cold (and sore throat). :noidea:

I didn't say germs wheren't in the air, I said that rain and cold isn't the cause. Germs are like anything else, they will retreat to warmth giving the chance.

Well the rest of yall mad fucks get sick dylan and I are healthy!
I have traveled to China for 3.5 years. I had all the shots so I do not get sick anymore, Almost like the shots they give you in the military.

Good on you YD for getting the flu shot, now you will not have an excuse to miss school.

I get a flu shot if I am thinking of it and it is handy to do so. Got one last year but not the year before. I try to always get one for my son as he is with a bunch of other snot nose kids at school but last year he escaped with out one, yet he never even got a cold. Kind of like an insurance policy, you pay for it and may not ever need it, but I like to have insurance. :noidea:

I have traveled to China for 3.5 years. I had all the shots so I do not get sick anymore, Almost like the shots they give you in the military.

Good on you YD for getting the flu shot, now you will not have an excuse to miss school.
I have been super vaccinated also :thumb: Its not missing school anymore, its missing work, lifting, running, races, everything. I have more than just school 6 days a week, so I can't really afford to just get sick. Winter I will be outta work till spring at least though :thinking: Not till dec. though!

3.5 years traveling is most impressive CDA :thumb: Walking or jogging? Did you use swim fins? I tried to dig a hole through the center of Earth but I gave up after two hours - I was only 9 years old though. Did people feed you on the way CDA? I have to go to China this year but, I'm gonna be pissed if it takes me 3.5 years. :prof: I know airport security is getting ridiculous but, that is not acceptable.

3.5 years traveling is most impressive CDA :thumb: Walking or jogging? Did you use swim fins? I tried to dig a hole through the center of Earth but I gave up after two hours - I was only 9 years old though. Did people feed you on the way CDA? I have to go to China this year but, I'm gonna be pissed if it takes me 3.5 years. :prof: I know airport security is getting ridiculous but, that is not acceptable.

right on Nedge... CHina FTW!

asian-midgets-wrestlers.jpg