Flu Shots

Flu shots, who gets em

• Total voters
Who gets them? I got mine for the year today with winter coming. As a side thought I start lifting again Monday :thinking: But as I as asking, who gets flu shots, and when usually?

I gotta say, they hurt for a day, and they don't do anything for you! I got one 4 years ago, and got sick. I'm a healthy MF'r. I rarely get get sick. I haven't been sick since I had a shot. So I say F! the flu shot! That's theonly reason I got it was because I was dating a nurse. (She was hot!) She was a nurse with school kids.

Don't do it. There is science behind you NOT doing so. Unless you are... susceptible...

(I paid .50$ for that word, "susceptible" . )

That's probably .95 cents on the dollar for you Cannuks!

Eh?

Actually, the cold lowers your immune system, with the combination of winter, wetness and a large population of contained people the flu spreads quicker than lohan's legs :prof: In addition is eat a huge fruit diet and take vitamins everyday. The flu shot misses some, but it always helps me :prof:

If you pecker heads kept your dick skinners out of the potatoe salad and didnt grope, touch or fondle everything in the mall then you wouldnt get sick and you wouldnt get anyone else sick either....
Dude I have school 5 days a week, the place is like a zoo! Even the hot chick teachers get hansy!

If you pecker heads kept your dick skinners out of the potatoe salad and didnt grope, touch or fondle everything in the mall then you wouldnt get sick and you wouldnt get anyone else sick either....

You made me laugh! That was some funny shit!

SRAD97750

Staff member
I eat flu shots for breakfast...

mario_flu.jpg