First trail ride on my new (to me) KDX.... Brown Mountain OHV

Everyone I know who has a KDX loves it. And most of them STILL have them. They love them THAT much.

What a nice riding are. As far as Im concerned, right away if it has trees its nice. And what a nice surprise to suddenly have the day off to ride!

I shouldn't preach about riding alone so Im not. I shouldn't preach about riding alone so Im not. I shouldn't preach about riding alone because that would be calling the kettle black. I do it too. But now here sitting in bed, and hella thankful I was with buddies, the message is ringing loud in my ears.

Congrats on your new baby:ride:

I too like the green ya know:thumb:
And to think for the past 3 years I've ridden nearly every weekend solo......

what year is your KDX? is it a 200? I like the graphics and looks of yours I gotta 05 KDX220, pure stock look I want mine to look some what similar to yours. great bike by the way

Thanks! It's a 2000.... and a 200. I believe the guy I bought it from said the front fender came off a... YZ? I think. I forget what the rear was. I really like what's on mine though..... that was one of the main things that caught my eye, and just how clean it was in general. Definitely loving it :thumb:

Everyone I know who has a KDX loves it. And most of them STILL have them. They love them THAT much.

What a nice riding are. As far as Im concerned, right away if it has trees its nice. And what a nice surprise to suddenly have the day off to ride!

I shouldn't preach about riding alone so Im not. I shouldn't preach about riding alone so Im not. I shouldn't preach about riding alone because that would be calling the kettle black. I do it too. But now here sitting in bed, and hella thankful I was with buddies, the message is ringing loud in my ears.

Congrats on your new baby:ride:

I too like the green ya know:thumb:

I know I know..... I'm not big on riding alone either. But I have so few riding buddies and our schedules almost never match, if I didn't go alone once in awhile, I'd never get to ride. I will say though when I do go by myself I definitely take it easy and pretty much just stick to the easy trails that I know. I don't go venturing off on anything new or difficult when by myself, for that very reason

Anyways, I really got lucky this past weekend and ended up with 3 full days off work..... might not sound like much but I've been working almost 80 hrs a week 7 days a week nonstop without a day off since January, so to me that was definitely a treat! And I took full advantage of it and went out once again..... 3rd day in a row

Hit up a few of my favorites

0405151748a_zpsbv2sbqfr.jpg

0405151749_zpstsom9emu.jpg

0405151802_zpsaotgqrtf.jpg

0405151802b_zpsoixesps3.jpg

Got her all washed up nice and clean afterwards

0406151510_zps10icplie.jpg

0406151511_zpsrlaoj1pu.jpg

Anyways, I really got lucky this past weekend and ended up with 3 full days off work..... might not sound like much but I've been working almost 80 hrs a week 7 days a week nonstop without a day off since January, so to me that was definitely a treat! And I took full advantage of it and went out once again..... 3rd day in a row

Hit up a few of my favorites

0405151748a_zpsbv2sbqfr.jpg

0405151749_zpstsom9emu.jpg

0405151802_zpsaotgqrtf.jpg

0405151802b_zpsoixesps3.jpg

Got her all washed up nice and clean afterwards

0406151510_zps10icplie.jpg

0406151511_zpsrlaoj1pu.jpg
clean clean machine, loving that green frame as well!

clean clean machine, loving that green frame as well!

Thanks! Yea I really like it..... saw it on craigslist and kept thinking "damn that thing looks pretty clean!". Way cleaner than a lot of other even newer bikes I'd seen and for more $$. I didn't give but $1300 for this one..... thought I got a pretty good deal. Can tell the dude took real good care of it too (I'm a mechanic myself so I can tell just talking to people). I'm very very happy with it :banana: