First post,,,how u doin

Hey guys/gals new member here. This is my first post. I just want to let you know I am here, lurking, watching from the dark corner behind you. :wave:

Okay, little bit about my self. Yeah, I am a two timer from TT also. Friend of mine told all of your dark little secrets over here, so I decided to come see for myself. I ride a RM250 2smoker. I have had gay thoughts about riding a 4stroke from time to time but I can't seem to come out of the closet yet.:P I rode the crap out trail bikes when I was a kid and jumped on my first smoker when I was 14. It was a 70's era Husky wr250. I then stole my brother’s cr250 when went and joined the Coast Guard. I quit riding when I was 16. I started driving and chasing tail. Now, 20 some odd years and three kids later,,,, I am back. I ride mostly trails and some MX courses but none yet for any competition fun only. I ride with my son, he's 10 and on a KLX 110 and he's slowly building a 03 yz85. Since my purchase of my bike I have become obsessed with it and can't seem to get enough. I am in the process of building my own MX track on my land so I can ride even more. Do any of you share the same problem I have? If so I am in the right place.:smirk:

This is my bike and I hope you like it. I know I do.
I may not be fast but I will look good doing it.:thumb:

rm001.jpg

rm002.jpg

Welcome :thumb:. Your Zuki looks good.
My son had an 03 YZ85. I think I have the stock exhaust and a rear sprocket hanging in the garage for that thing.

Welcome :thumb:. Your Zuki looks good.
My son had an 03 YZ85. I think I have the stock exhaust and a rear sprocket hanging in the garage for that thing.

Thanks, he bought it all in parts and has been slow buying parts for it with his grass cutting money. Just found out the other day after buying the top and bottom end kits, that the motor it out of an older bike and it is a 80cc motor. :banghead: now he has rebuild kits for a motor he doesn't have. so I am keeping my eye on CL and EBay for and 85 motor.

James

Staff member
Hey guys/gals new member here. This is my first post. I just want to let you know I am here, lurking, watching from the dark corner behind you. :wave:
:cheers: Welcome Jackson, I'm hoping that you do more then just lurk. :thumb:
I have had gay thoughts about riding a 4stroke from time to time but I can't seem to come out of the closet yet.:P
:lol: When you come to terms with yourself and decide to switch to thumper's, there won't be any going back. :smirk:
I am in the process of building my own MX track on my land so I can ride even more. Do any of you share the same problem I have? If so I am in the right place.:smirk:
:thumb: Yup I think you're at the right place, we aren't called addicts for nothing. :ride:

. Since my purchase of my bike I have become obsessed with it and can't seem to get enough. I am in the process of building my own MX track on my land so I can ride even more. Do any of you share the same problem I have? If so I am in the right place.:smirk:

You have come to the right place fer sure!! these people are little:crazy: around here!!

Okay, little bit about my self. Yeah, I am a two timer from TT also. Friend of mine told all of your dark little secrets over here, so I decided to come see for myself. I ride a RM250 2smoker. I have had gay thoughts about riding a 4stroke from time to time but I can't seem to come out of the closet yet.:P I rode the crap out trail bikes when I was a kid and jumped on my first smoker when I was 14. It was a 70's era Husky wr250. I then stole my brother’s cr250 when went and joined the Coast Guard. I quit riding when I was 16. I started driving and chasing tail. Now, 20 some odd years and three kids later,,,, I am back. I ride mostly trails and some MX courses but none yet for any competition fun only. I ride with my son, he's 10 and on a KLX 110 and he's slowly building a 03 yz85. Since my purchase of my bike I have become obsessed with it and can't seem to get enough. I am in the process of building my own MX track on my land so I can ride even more. Do any of you share the same problem I have? If so I am in the right place.:smirk:

rm001.jpg

rm002.jpg

Hey jackson! you spend alot of time in mike's reddiwhip thread? :P

Hey jackson! you spend alot of time in mike's reddiwhip thread? :P

I spend alot time on tt period. :lol: I got nothing else to do. It will soon show that I spend alot of time here.:P

Looks like you been here for a while. one month and you already raked up 210 post. why haven't you told anyone bout this place. Stingy:foul::cry::rant::mad::mmph:

hey man, i have the same story as you kinda, riding the crap outta trail bikes and i got my first real race bike, plus im a newbie here. and if you ever need to talk about it, im a full blown 4 thumper:l:smirk::banana:

rm001.jpg

rm002.jpg

Nothing you said counts unless you put some dirt on that stand queen and show us some ride picks or ride reports! Capish? :prof:

Welcome Jackson, you'll fit right in here. People here are a little less "whiny" than that other site which I won't name but sounds like "pumper rock"....:smirk:
Btw, I was a two-stroke guy throughout my younger riding years and never ever thought I'd see the day when four-strokes could be on the same track as
two-strokes. Now that I'm older and don't ride MX anymore, I'm a four-stroke trail rider for life and lovin' it. It ain't your father's Oldsm....I mean four-stroke
these days. You'll see the light, I'm sure. Enjoy your stay and welcome to the nut house. :smirk::ride:

rm001.jpg

rm002.jpg

Welcome...you'll enjoy it here.............:devil:............CDA ought ot be impressed by your stand!!!!! :smirk: