First post,,,how u doin

ha ha , stand queen...that's great! I wish I could keep it looking that good. That pic was right after about three days of polishing,painting and new graphics. Trust me when I say it doesn't look like that now.:smirk:

:lol: golly, I havn't heard that song in a minute. Now I need to go to the 80's channel to see if I can catch playing.

You know about rediwhip on the other place?

Welcome Jackson, you'll fit right in here. People here are a little less "whiny" than that other site which I won't name but sounds like "pumper rock"....:smirk:
Btw, I was a two-stroke guy throughout my younger riding years and never ever thought I'd see the day when four-strokes could be on the same track as
two-strokes. Now that I'm older and don't ride MX anymore, I'm a four-stroke trail rider for life and lovin' it. It ain't your father's Oldsm....I mean four-stroke
these days. You'll see the light, I'm sure. Enjoy your stay and welcome to the nut house. :smirk::ride:

I don't know, it just doesn't seem right only putting gas in a bike. I wouldn't feel right if I didn't have oil in the gas.:lol: You know that feeling you get when you know you're forgetting something and can't for the life of you think of what it is you're forgetting. That's how I would feel if I didn't have any premix in a bike.

Hey guys/gals new member here. This is my first post. I just want to let you know I am here, lurking, watching from the dark corner behind you. :wave:

Okay, little bit about my self. Yeah, I am a two timer from TT also. Friend of mine told all of your dark little secrets over here, so I decided to come see for myself. I ride a RM250 2smoker. I have had gay thoughts about riding a 4stroke from time to time but I can't seem to come out of the closet yet.:P I rode the crap out trail bikes when I was a kid and jumped on my first smoker when I was 14. It was a 70's era Husky wr250. I then stole my brother’s cr250 when went and joined the Coast Guard. I quit riding when I was 16. I started driving and chasing tail. Now, 20 some odd years and three kids later,,,, I am back. I ride mostly trails and some MX courses but none yet for any competition fun only. I ride with my son, he's 10 and on a KLX 110 and he's slowly building a 03 yz85. Since my purchase of my bike I have become obsessed with it and can't seem to get enough. I am in the process of building my own MX track on my land so I can ride even more. Do any of you share the same problem I have? If so I am in the r
This is my bike and I hope you like it. I know I do.
I may not be fast but I will look good doing it.:thumb:

rm001.jpg

rm002.jpg

Nice Bike :thumb: and hello there:wave: