First American to podium in Hells Gate!

The caption read Jarvis battled Jonny Walker and Cody Web...
hells%20gate%20podium.jpg

Not real really, an "X" executive of KTM actually purchased Husqvarna. I think he is selling out to India. Rumors nnews and time will tell

Where ARE you getting your information... ??? :smirk:

BMW sold Husky to Pierer Industrie AG, a holding company of Austrian investor Stefan Pierer, who owns 51 percent of KTM (Bajaj of India is the other major stakeholder, with 47 percent). Terms of the sale were not disclosed.

Where ARE you getting your information... ??? :smirk:

BMW sold Husky to Pierer Industrie AG, a holding company of Austrian investor Stefan Pierer, who owns 51 percent of KTM (Bajaj of India is the other major stakeholder, with 47 percent). Terms of the sale were not disclosed.

Right, I don't listen to well, and I really, really don't care anymore. Industry news is only good when podium follows. Husqvarna is going in the crapper the way I see it! Bastard step child.

Says he who used live and die by the big H!

At least us KTM guys don't bleed the color of the month - red. :smirk:

New models turned me off in 2011 with the 449 and 511. Why I drove all the way to AZ for the left over 09. 250 and 310 still have my love unless they change them this year. I just don't get into the small cc 4's. On the other hand, the Beta is a true Italian BABE! I love that thing, in fact, I'll be riding her home after work.

New models turned me off in 2011 with the 449 and 511. Why I drove all the way to AZ for the left over 09. 250 and 310 still have my love unless they change them this year. I just don't get into the small cc 4's. On the other hand, the Beta is a true Italian BABE! I love that thing, in fact, I'll be riding her home after work.

I'm almost thinking the guy bought Husky to save it due to the dismal sales compared to KTM knowing the brand is still good. :noidea:

I'm almost thinking the guy bought Husky to save it due to the dismal sales compared to KTM knowing the brand is still good. :noidea:

Not the way George puts it. So George is a Husky guy through and through right? He thinks it was all corporate planned to sell to BMW and then this guy back in 2008. All the "old" Husqvarna Dealer guys think and say the same thing. 2 other shops I know of have shut their doors that were Husky "only" Dealers. George can't get motorcycles out of his system so when he was approached by Tim at Beta he looked into it and jumped on board. The way he sees it is, the 5 year plan to make the larger Husky bore bikes and engines in a different market and country. Like the other 47% holdings of KTM owned by Baja India I think you said? Anyway, I don’t like the new look of the Husqvarna’s. The 250 and 310 are still made in Italy, the 449, 511, 630, 650 bikes are not I believe. And they are loved by lots, just not me. I like a traditional looking bike. The number sales last year were not that far off from all three KTM, Husqvarna, Beta.

Not the way George puts it. So George is a Husky guy through and through right? He thinks it was all corporate planned to sell to BMW and then this guy back in 2008. All the "old" Husqvarna Dealer guys think and say the same thing. 2 other shops I know of have shut their doors that were Husky "only" Dealers. George can't get motorcycles out of his system so when he was approached by Tim at Beta he looked into it and jumped on board. The way he sees it is, the 5 year plan to make the larger Husky bore bikes and engines in a different market and country. Like the other 47% holdings of KTM owned by Baja India I think you said? Anyway, I don’t like the new look of the Husqvarna’s. The 250 and 310 are still made in Italy, the 449, 511, 630, 650 bikes are not I believe. And they are loved by lots, just not me. I like a traditional looking bike. The number sales last year were not that far off from all three KTM, Husqvarna, Beta.

:deadhorse: The report I read was that KTM was in the 6 digit mark where Husky was in the loooooooow 5 digit area like 11,000.

My bad... mis-read it... never mind .. :bonk:

Jarvis won... - Husaberg, that's all that counts!

Results – Hell’s Gate 2013
1. Graham Jarvis (Husaberg) 4 laps; 2. Jonny Walker (KTM) 4 laps + 12.17; 3. Cody Webb (Beta) 4 laps + 17.32; 4. Alfredo Gomez (Husaberg) 4 laps + 21.52; 5. Ben Hemingway (Beta) 4 laps + 29.28…

Just got my Husaberg Newsletter and saw this... thought you'd like to read it..... :poke:

Who keeps pooping in the thread? :gibbs: