First American to podium in Hells Gate!

nice... some vid i watched earlier must have been mistaken... i swore they said he got 4th.

webb is on fire... king of motos and this awesome

:confused:
Is that Jarvis waring the KTM logo?
Results – Hell’s Gate 2013
1. Graham Jarvis (Husaberg) 4 laps; 2. Jonny Walker (KTM) 4 laps + 12.17; 3. Cody Webb (Beta) 4 laps + 17.32; 4. Alfredo Gomez (Husaberg) 4 laps + 21.52; 5. Ben Hemingway (Beta) 4 laps + 29.28…

Just got my Husaberg Newsletter and saw this... thought you'd like to read it..... :poke:

Results – Hell’s Gate 2013
1. Graham Jarvis (Husaberg) 4 laps; 2. Jonny Walker (KTM) 4 laps + 12.17; 3. Cody Webb (Beta) 4 laps + 17.32; 4. Alfredo Gomez (Husaberg) 4 laps + 21.52; 5. Ben Hemingway (Beta) 4 laps + 29.28…

Just got my Husaberg Newsletter and saw this... thought you'd like to read it..... :poke:

Sweet,

(ALL 4) Beta riders are in the top 10.... Did the husy riders do as well? And why is Graham wearing a KTM jersy? :noidea:

Sweet,

(ALL 4) Beta riders are in the top 10.... Did the husy riders do as well? And why is Graham wearing a KTM jersy? :noidea:

That's not Graham... Graham definately has a Husaberg jersey... I can't remember the KTM rider but they weree reporting on him as a top (5 maybe) finisher... :noidea: