Finally- dirt time.

Another waste of good sperm? Not sure, but ok for that, you can disrespect your dad as well. Remember, I am the one that called myself the ASS and I enjoy it. Unfortunately, I only had a father until I was 15 so I will always keep him in my respectful thoughts no matter how many times he gave me a licking for my disrespect. So you can all go lick your balls in a corner, like the dogs you act like.
Yah, Brian, your bike looks nice. Good for your retarded dad to throw an extra tie down on it and drag YOUR butt to go ride (probably his truck). "What a retard for thinking you would like that." You should see the tie downs I throw on to go riding. My kids probably call me a retard.
I have a son T2 that is full of piss and vinegar, thinks he's the shit, I spoiled his ass rotten calls me an ASS, FUCKER, PIECE OF SHIT. His younger brother my other son P841 Jr. Jr. is nothing like him, respectful to his parents (for a teen ager) and enjoys hanging out. It was me, the retard that bought the bikes, gear, gas, tires, truck and pay for everything to go riding. Your right Dads are retards. Hey just like you I read. Brian, the retarded dad carrying on the tradition. Way to go!!! Sorry, when I hear people talk about there dad negatively and then defend themselves it piss's me off. Be happy your retarded dad is still around!

Wasen't trying to disrepect anyone, just trying to make a spin on what you yourself made up and call everyone else on the fourm. I forgot no-one is allowed to comment on your post's, sorry. :noidea:

My son T2 is not a dick, and I never said he was. Anger issues, yes. So don't go calling my kid a dick. He will grow out of and become a great man. Hell, he is 19, Electrician, lives with his gf, and is a better little man already.
So Brian, :kissass:
And Darren, Don't stick up for people that call their dad a retard on public forum. :prof:

My son T2 is not a dick, and I never said he was. Anger issues, yes. So don't go calling my kid a dick. He will grow out of and become a great man. Hell, he is 19, Electrician, lives with his gf, and is a better little man already.
And Darren, Don't stick up for people that call their dad a retard on public forum. :prof:

:prof: My Uncle Sandusky used to hug me without pants on... GO PENNSTATE!

i honestly dont give a shit.

i honestly dont give a shit.

We all have our issues..... Play nice boyz... :naughty:

i dont. i dont know him, i definitely dont like him, i dont know why he is trying to make me feel bad for him on a thread about me going riding, i dont know why the fuck he is even talking to me.

will do. is there any way to block people from seeing my posts/me seeing their posts on this forum?

You can hit the ignore button.

Click on the name of the person you wish to ignore on the left of their post right above the avatar. A black box with their info will pop up.

alright, so it went well. i only got the pics that i took cause my dad is basically retarded. but i had fun, it was great to be back and my bike corners and jumps like a dream. so flickable, its like throwin around a skinny midget.

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Does that drilled brake pedal add 10hp?

Figured that or it was for aerodynamics when you were throwing a fat whip
lol honestly i dont know if it was bought like that or drilled by the previous owner, didnt even think to ask, was too excited to get another bike to even notice it at the time haha