Finally- dirt time.

alright, so it went well. i only got the pics that i took cause my dad is basically retarded. but i had fun, it was great to be back and my bike corners and jumps like a dream. so flickable, its like throwin around a skinny midget.

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

ps- i dont know why my dad put the green tie downs like that after i already put the red ones on lol
if the bike is in the front left corner of the bed I usually use 3 tie downs, one in the front right, 1 in front left, and one in the rear left, this is just so i can be 100% positive the bike will not fall over. It's also a liability thing, if your bike does fall, god forbid, any damage it causes instantly becomes your fault and if you are like me, your bike is your baby, scratches and dings don't mean anything, but making sure it's secure using several tie downs means you will be prepared for just about anything that can happen :thumb:

alright, so it went well. i only got the pics that i took cause my dad is basically retarded. but i had fun, it was great to be back and my bike corners and jumps like a dream. so flickable, its like throwin around a skinny midget.

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

Now, just what does that make you? Mini-retard? Give me your dads number, we need to stick together and give you a good..you >:bonk:< dad>:stick: <you!!!

Now, just what does that make you? Mini-retard? Give me your dads number, we need to stick together and give you a good..you >:bonk:< dad>:stick: <you!!!

If you knew my dad you would completely retract that statement. The rest of my family didn't disown him for no reason. I couldnt do that cause he is my dad, but dont pretend to know anything about him. Oh, and make my day sweet lips.

If you knew my dad you would completely retract that statement. The rest of my family didn't disown him for no reason. I couldnt do that cause he is my dad, but dont pretend to know anything about him. Oh, and make my day sweet lips.

What is that supposed to mean, do you need a :hug:?
Did I "pretend" to know your dad you disrespectful little squirt from your daddy! And no, I will not retract my statement as I can tell you must have unresolved issues in your life.

Peace out kiddo!

Must not be too bad. I mean he went out with you today didn't he? If it weren't for him you wouldn't be here, so just how much of a retard does that make him? Not jumpin on ya just sayin.

On a good note the bike looks great :thumb: pops just put the extra tie down there cause he doesn't want to see your pride and joy go flying down the interstate or falling over :thumb:

Must not be too bad. I mean he went out with you today didn't he? If it weren't for him you wouldn't be here, so just how much of a retard does that make him? Not jumpin on ya just sayin.

On a good note the bike looks great :thumb: pops just put the extra tie down there cause he doesn't want to see your pride and joy go flying down the interstate or falling over :thumb:
Yea there are good things about him, he means well. And yes he did go out with me today. I try to keep him in my life as much as i can. But nobody knows what the situation is. I financially support him, along with my girl and all 4 of my kids. There are things i could tell you that he is done that would probably make your jaw fall off of your face. And thank you about the bike

Yea there are good things about him, he means well. And yes he did go out with me today. I try to keep him in my life as much as i can. But nobody knows what the situation is. I financially support him, along with my girl and all 4 of my kids. There are things i could tell you that he is done that would probably make your jaw fall off of your face. And thank you about the bike

Everyone family has that one member that is an ass :smirk: But as much as you hate to admit it you love them. :lol:

If you didn't know already thats palmer, he's the fourm's #1 ass. :lol:

Another waste of good sperm? Not sure, but ok for that, you can disrespect your dad as well. Remember, I am the one that called myself the ASS and I enjoy it. Unfortunately, I only had a father until I was 15 so I will always keep him in my respectful thoughts no matter how many times he gave me a licking for my disrespect. So you can all go lick your balls in a corner, like the dogs you act like.
Yah, Brian, your bike looks nice. Good for your retarded dad to throw an extra tie down on it and drag YOUR butt to go ride (probably his truck). "What a retard for thinking you would like that." You should see the tie downs I throw on to go riding. My kids probably call me a retard.
I have a son T2 that is full of piss and vinegar, thinks he's the shit, I spoiled his ass rotten calls me an ASS, FUCKER, PIECE OF SHIT. His younger brother my other son P841 Jr. Jr. is nothing like him, respectful to his parents (for a teen ager) and enjoys hanging out. It was me, the retard that bought the bikes, gear, gas, tires, truck and pay for everything to go riding. Your right Dads are retards. Hey just like you I read. Brian, the retarded dad carrying on the tradition. Way to go!!! Sorry, when I hear people talk about there dad negatively and then defend themselves it piss's me off. Be happy your retarded dad is still around!

Another waste of good sperm? Not sure, but ok for that, you can disrespect your dad as well. Remember, I am the one that called myself the ASS and I enjoy it. Unfortunately, I only had a father until I was 15 so I will always keep him in my respectful thoughts no matter how many times he gave me a licking for my disrespect. So you can all go lick your balls in a corner, like the dogs you act like.
Yah, Brian, your bike looks nice. Good for your retarded dad to throw an extra tie down on it and drag YOUR butt to go ride (probably his truck). "What a retard for thinking you would like that." You should see the tie downs I throw on to go riding. My kids probably call me a retard.
I have a son T2 that is full of piss and vinegar, thinks he's the shit, I spoiled his ass rotten calls me an ASS, FUCKER, PIECE OF SHIT. His younger brother my other son P841 Jr. Jr. is nothing like him, respectful to his parents (for a teen ager) and enjoys hanging out. It was me, the retard that bought the bikes, gear, gas, tires, truck and pay for everything to go riding. Your right Dads are retards. Hey just like you I read. Brian, the retarded dad carrying on the tradition. Way to go!!! Sorry, when I hear people talk about there dad negatively and then defend themselves it piss's me off. Be happy your retarded dad is still around!

TL;DR

I'm not your son or anything like him, i pay for everything. My girlfriend helps me pay for the things that our kids need. Sorry your kid is a dick but even tho i obviously set off a trigger for you, but im not like your kid. lay off the booze man you will feel better without