Everythings ruined

And don't forget to tell your adjuster that you were storing my new golf clubs. Paid Eleventeen hundred dollars for them. Don't worry, I have your back - there's a double sawbuck in my back pocket with your name on it. :thumb:

So my motor turns over and still has compression. But as im turning it over there is water shooting out of where the "fatty pipe" goes onto the cylinder.... and I have a feeling that the whole cylinder is going to be all rusty and moisture damaged because that is how my sled motor is.

So my motor turns over and still has compression. But as im turning it over there is water shooting out of where the "fatty pipe" goes onto the cylinder.... and I have a feeling that the whole cylinder is going to be all rusty and moisture damaged because that is how my sled motor is.

That about sums it up.

Any sell value on the frame and stuff? Stuff that can be re painted
Sure, as long as it's not warped from the intensity of the fire. You could clean it up and shoot a primer on it to prevent rust. On the motor, you can clean it up, soak it down with WD-40

there are fires and there are fires. i have a friend whose shop burned out and he could still use the mechanicals of the snowmachines. another couldnt use anything. dont worry about the temper as long as the dims dont change.

Sure, as long as it's not warped from the intensity of the fire. You could clean it up and shoot a primer on it to prevent rust. On the motor, you can clean it up, soak it down with WD-40

My tires didn't melt but my grips did. I assume the frame and everything else that's metal is fine.