Everyone welcome the newest DBA Gal.....

Niceness. Way to go starting her off in the sand. :thumb: Once she masters that she will be fine on anything else. Those are good times, I started my boy on his bike when he was just 7 and he had been riding a little quad from 5 yrs. Like Nedge said, before you know it she will be on a full sized bike and you will wondering where the time went.

I loved watching that in person. I was so excited for her. Your kids are adorable and your wife too. All will be good riders soon. I just know it! And your Son lol, he is a Mini YOU! Chats up about bikes like he has been riding for 30 years haha

Great video:thumb:

Oh Trav, let me know where you will be at Prez weekend. I may be headed down there also to camp with MxDirtDiva and their group. Her friends also have kids. I think one is a 7 year old boy who rides also.

we have a group of kids and other parents we camp with off pole line. We will be out there with them. they have a spot they been going to for years that has a nice little track for the kids, they have been included us into the circle :rocker: hard to say but when you are coming in from the highway its like the 3rd valley... they have a bathroom in that valley and we are off to the right... you will see 1 big ass berm sticking up and we are next to it.

edit: here is the spot on google map. the arrow is the berm and track...
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=33.142807,-115.973249&hl=en&num=1&t=h&z=19

Oh Trav, let me know where you will be at Prez weekend. I may be headed down there also to camp with MxDirtDiva and their group. Her friends also have kids. I think one is a 7 year old boy who rides also.
There are some of us going up to Cal City area for the weekend too if you are interested. :thinking: