Everyone welcome the newest DBA Gal.....

thank god i wasnt filming myself making that vid. have never got so emotional :thumb:

y3ea i know... the boy needs a new bike, the wife needs a new bike.

That must have been when I was loading up. I seen the first two in person, but the last ones were awesome buddy...Way to go...Let me know when you are ready for bikes and I'll let Cory ride the 150 and 230 to see what she likes.

That must have been when I was loading up. I seen the first two in person, but the last ones were awesome buddy...Way to go...Let me know when you are ready for bikes and I'll let Cory ride the 150 and 230 to see what she likes.
yea please do, she said forget the 230 but bring it if you have room anyway :P.

next trip for us is going to be pres day weekend in OW

When is that, Two weeks? I am not getting out until next month. You can come pick them both up also. I need to get a new battery for the 230. Bring her up and she can ride both up and down around my house, take one and have a good weekend. No pressure, just borrow it until you decide and/or I need it.

Her name is Chloe, she is almost 6. I like to call her baby girl cause she is my daughter. she is now hooked... :rocker:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nknWxk9m2fI&feature=youtu.be
Trav, I really don't think I have enjoyed a vid more than that. :thumb: Perhaps it's because I went through this with my daughter as well. All I can say is, Hang on to these memories because, in no time, they are out riding you. That vid is gold. You do realize you just set yourself up to spend about 60 large in the next few years :lol: It's well worth it in the end - the time with family is priceless.