Enduro Body

Im racing my first real endure next year and would like to increase my strength and endurance. What strengths do you recommend to increase? Im already working on my grip and forearm, but what exercises do you do to prepare for events? Im kind of the laid back rider who just decides one day to get his ass kicked, but not this time. Im using those moto grip donuts for my grip, and a stick weight for my forearms. What else should I do so I don't get worn out during the race? Thanks :thumb:

Don't over work your forearms. work on your cardio and just being comfortable And relaxed riding At a faster pace. Arm pump is not from being too weak but from gripping too hard.

Don't over work your forearms. work on your cardio and just being comfortable And relaxed riding At a faster pace. Arm pump is not from being too weak but from gripping too hard.

Thanks, there is a lot of snow here now, but once it melts im going to head up and find some gnarly stuff to ride on and get myself used to not gripping the bars so hard. Im better than I was a few years ago, but not as good as I want to be.

What roost deflector would you recommend? I usually just show up and ride but that's at small ones, this one is being put on by OMA and already has almost 300 riders signed up. I have the Leatt neck brace, EVS knee and elbow guards, and of course my helmet. Im looking at roost deflectors and the Leatt 5.5 pro lite is looking pretty good, anything you guys wear that you would recommend and will work with my brace?

my kid has the leatte pro and loves it.... Says its the most comfortable one he's ever worn and like how it never interferes with his leatte neck brace

Thats what im looking for. My brace is the Leatt/fly zenith brace. Its made by leatt with the fly graphics on it so its pretty cool. They do the same thing in the pro lite chest protector, its made by leatt but has the fly graphics, I think thats the one im going to go for so it matches my brace.