Emoticon not to be confused with Comic-Con

I was wondering why do I always want to use emoticons:banghead: I notice some use them more then others and some dont use them at all. I wonder if those who dont want to :puke:when they read the posts of those of us that do:P I know my typos and grammatical errors may annoy some.
I like how it can convey a :rant:mood or a expression:jawdrop::cry:But I think it may be distracting to some to see too many and dont dig it:thumbsdown:
I was curious what is appealing to others here. More or less or none at all:noidea:
Perhaps some would like even more to choose from:devil:or would that be way too:crazy: many?
I think I use them a little too much. I want to know why I feel like I have to use more then one. It makes me look sort of goofy:goofy: Maybe some think "why the heck does she use so many?"

Your thoughts on reading posts containing emoticons appreciated.

Do you like using them? Do you use them in every post? Do you like seeing them but dont use them? Do you feel the NEED to use them? Sort of like a emoticon addict? Do some of them seem pointless:lame:like mohawk:rocker:man?

I know...who gives a :finger: Just curious....perhaps by now you want to :smashpc: from reading this post.
:sorry::D

I like to use them. I love to throw a insult, and back it up wita :P Somehow, I feel it makes it ok :noidea: And you're mowhawk man, is a rocker and was added for the one and only Rock Monster. Speaking of RM, hope your Whiskey show :rocker:

Nice!!!! :banana: very entertaining :thumb: even though some :foul: at the though, or even go :crazy: from it, I think they are awesome :banana: It's great to see new ones show up, it's like a personal collection of awesome little people :thinking: So anyone who can't agree, kiss my :moon:

I like to use them. I love to throw a insult, and back it up wita :P Somehow, I feel it makes it ok :noidea: And you're mowhawk man, is a rocker and was added for the one and only Rock Monster. Speaking of RM, hope your Whiskey show :rocker:

Well then by all means Rocker Man ROCKS!:thumb: Did he do a gig at the Whisky? I used to go there a lot back in the day.

Well if one emoticon could best describe someone I think :rocker: IS truly Rock Monster and fitting. So lets see here hmmmm...who is Timoyz? Oh...that would be have to be a whole new thread. Which emoticons best represent the people here LOL I think many would have to be more then one emoticon.

Yea, I like them too but not too many. I think I use them too often. I still say the picard looks like a penis with my glasses off.

Nice!!!! :banana: very entertaining :thumb: even though some :foul: at the though, or even go :crazy: from it, I think they are awesome :banana: It's great to see new ones show up, it's like a personal collection of awesome little people :thinking: So anyone who can't agree, kiss my :moon:

We need a ass kissing emoticon!!

Well then by all means Rocker Man ROCKS!:thumb: Did he do a gig at the Whisky? I used to go there a lot back in the day.

Well if one emoticon could best describe someone I think :rocker: IS truly Rock Monster and fitting. So lets see here hmmmm...who is Timoyz? Oh...that would be have to be a whole new thread. Which emoticons best represent the people here LOL I think many would have to be more then one emoticon.

Yea, I like them too but not too many. I think I use them too often. I still say the picard looks like a penis with my glasses off.

Yeah, RM had 3 shows in Hollywood this weekend, one of them at the Whisky. He was really stoked, so I hope it went well for him. :thumb: As for who is Timoyz, it would have to be :smirk:, I use that one about 90% of the time I think. I'm sure some others would vote for :jailbird:, and to that I say :finger: :smirk:

And the emote that is our illustrious leader was just added :icecream:

Unless the thread has gone way off topic, then it's :rant:

:P

Yeah, RM had 3 shows in Hollywood this weekend, one of them at the Whisky. He was really stoked, so I hope it went well for him. :thumb: As for who is Timoyz, it would have to be :smirk:, I use that one about 90% of the time I think. I'm sure some others would vote for :jailbird:, and to that I say :finger: :smirk:

Unless the thread has gone way off topic, then it's :rant:

:P

:lol::thumb:

we love emoticons.. they are great.
MJ.gif
mj.gif
asshat.gif
coolbanana.gif
band.gif

-BIG DAN:thumb:

My guess is that those 5 unseeable images, come from the Riders web site. :noidea:

James

Staff member
The reason I personally use so many and also encourage others to as well, is because of how you can get your true mood across.

For example:

• This thread sucks.

• This thread sucks. :P
The first one will just piss you off, but the second one lets you now that I'm only joking. Or am I? :devil:

BTW you're right in that the :picard: looks like a penis. :lol:
Do some of them seem pointless like mohawk:rocker:man?
:lol: Better not let Rock Monster see this, that one was added in his honor. :thumb:
Well if one emoticon could best describe someone
:lol: That shouldn't be that hard to figure out. See below.

We need a ass kissing emoticon!!
Some members (:devil:) have been asking for one. :P