Emoticon not to be confused with Comic-Con

Ass_kisser.gif

:thinking:I wonder what members where asking for the butt kissing emoticons? :devil:

You guys K-rack me up with your worthless threads:lol:
J/K :smirk:...see how that works? :prof:
So there...:P
My ankle hurts cuz I fell out of the fricken truck...:cry: and :cripple:
Homos :hug:
Homo-phobes :poke:... :smirk:
F/O timo for bashing my post about falling out of the truck...:finger: ...see, this works :smirk:
:sorry: did mean to sound harsh...
:bored: cuz no bodies chatting

Many many uses.........:ride:...

Emots are awesome! But reading that up there made me want to :puke:

Internet aint good for sarcasm and joking! So I back her up with on of these :smirk::lol::P:thumb::ride::banana::devil::thinking::D
Git-r-done!:thumb:

:kissass:

AWESOME

Now gay people on DBA can express them selves

James I request a emoticon for us straight people to express ourselves with:smirk:

:kissass: BRAVO! :clap: We needed that one:thumb:

I think there is always homo talk in this sport because you guys dont get to pat each others asses like football players do. Therefore you have to talk about it :P

James

Staff member

I think there is always homo talk in this sport because you guys dont get to pat each others asses like football players do. Therefore you have to talk about it :P
:lol: You might be onto something. :smirk:

It's funny you mention this...when I use to ride all the time with my buddy...after a good jump. slide whatever we'd ride up next to each other and kick each others boots. We called it "The Low Toe". :thumb: