All Eastern ride day?

I have a KX set up for MX.....
I'm still leaning towards North Carolina Motorsports Park... They have a bit of everything...and it is for the most part a 1 day drive for everyone on the Eastcoast.....

http://www.ncmp.net/ncmambo/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

yeah but us younger dba-ers wont be able to go
I know you guys are just about tired of hearing this, but Crow Canyone is like that too. And It's about an hour North past the OH WV boarder I think. The things I know for sure is 400 acers of trail, a kick ass MX track, a pretty cool Pee Wee track (for Jackson :P) and some Hill climbs. They also have camping there without hook ups, full time parts shop, and really good open clean pits.
When SD comes up for the summer its about an hour or less for both of us. Also a kid I know named Jeremy Mach live about 45minutes away and goes there all the time, if you were really desprate for people to come. Just a thought though!
http://www.crowcanyonmx.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

I know you guys are just about tired of hearing this, but Crow Canyone is like that too. And It's about an hour North past the OH WV boarder I think. The things I know for sure is 400 acers of trail, a kick ass MX track, a pretty cool Pee Wee track (for Jackson :P) and some Hill climbs. They also have camping there without hook ups, full time parts shop, and really good open clean pits.
When SD comes up for the summer its about an hour or less for both of us. Also a kid I know named Jeremy Mach live about 45minutes away and goes there all the time, if you were really desprate for people to come. Just a thought though!

ahh, somebody must be mad at me for forgetting him on my race team....:cry: I am sorry i swear, will ever forgive me??? You can have Riley's job if he straighten his shit out. :lol:

i agree with yamadog, we should have it at crow canyon, its not to far away from the younger dba-ers so we will be more likely to show up.

It will have to be spring/summer/fall though, they aren't open for awhile though. I talked to a buddy and he said that if so he'll be there for sure too! I just figured that it would be more centered, I mean NC is a little too far south to go.

:lol: This place is 20 mins from my cabin! I pass it every time I go there! The upshot is that my cabin is 20 mins from there! And I can show peeps trails forever in S. OH! I'll let everyone stay at the cabin and we can ride this track plus a bazillion miles of challenging and fun trails right out the back of my cabin! :banana: The Powerline trails are just 40 minutes away too! (They held a GNCC race there last October) Wellsville is only 45 minutes away as well! (Insane hillclimbs, plus lots of trails and single track) My cabin is in the middle and surrounded by great riding! For the adults, there are trails that connect to local watering holes minutes from my cabin! :ride:

:lol: This place is 20 mins from my cabin! I pass it every time I go there! The upshot is that my cabin is 20 mins from there! And I can show peeps trails forever in S. OH! I'll let everyone stay at the cabin and we can ride this track plus a bazillion miles of challenging and fun trails right out the back of my cabin! :banana: The Powerline trails are just 40 minutes away too! (They held a GNCC race there last October) Wellsville is only 45 minutes away as well! (Insane hillclimbs, plus lots of trails and single track) My cabin is in the middle and surrounded by great riding! For the adults, there are trails that connect to local watering holes minutes from my cabin! :ride:

I am defiantly down for this. like a 3 dayer,,,, I can bring my travel trailer if necessary and sleep a few in. Like I said before tho it will have to be kid friendly. My boy loves going riding and he is bugging me every day already about this now. Not that extra adult activity's are out but I can't be going to bars and what not.

Hey, mabey there will be jerkey for our ride! :P I used to go to Crow once a week in the summer, and I can garentee its kid friendly, for sure. Hey black run, how far is wellsville from Crow, its really close I think...

crow is pretty kickass, tons of stuff there, im down as long as i can get a ride, i live 30 minutes away,tons of singletrack and hillclimbs and easy trails for the smaller kids, also for you guys that ride wellsville, tell me when you guys are going, love to meet up for some humungus group rides, i know my way around very good and know where all the good stuff is, an ohv club just bought what was forbidden zone, that powerplant is buying oaktree and most of yellowcreek from my understanding and are starting construction this spring?summer

heres some videos of the track, I know they suck, this is one of my first times to the track. I can clear everything there fast and smoothly, you'll have to see then :P

CRASH