All Eastern ride day?

Who would be interested in a DBA eastern ride come spring or summer?
MX or off road?
How far are you willing to travel?

I would be interested, must be kid friendly tho. I can drive up 6hrs tops from Lou,Ky. 40229. Two day ride three day tops.

Isn't there only like three of you on the whole forum that are from the east and on of them is the forum owner.

:lol::smirk::lol:

:picard:

Damn those snotty medicinal musicians!

We actually know quite a few people on here from the eastern side of America...

I dunno... I'm think NCMP is decent... Its a days drive.. 10 hrs which means 4 day weekend. Leave Thurs afternoon/ evening, arrive before midnight, sleep till10 am Ride until Sunday night leave Mon morning...
Just a thought.......
I want to include any southern guys as well

I'm down with something. Hatmac would be sweet. I was supposed to go two years ago with ttt but I think I had a race... Hopefully this ride will be scheduled on a weekend I don't race or I'll have to pass. I need all the points I can get unless I'm having a spectacularly stunning season which I somehow doubt seeing how I missed half of last year :cry: lol

James

Staff member
I'm down with something. Hatmac would be sweet. I was supposed to go two years ago with ttt but I think I had a race... Hopefully this ride will be scheduled on a weekend I don't race or I'll have to pass. I need all the points I can get unless I'm having a spectacularly stunning season which I somehow doubt seeing how I missed half of last year :cry: lol
:thumb: Glad to see that you're back to riding/racing again.