All Eastern Ride at Crow Canyon MX... Memorial day Weekend! :thumb:

Sunafa-beotch! I just snapped off an intake manifold screw in the engine! I have to walk a away for a bit...what should have been easy maintenance just turned into a cluster F! :foul:

The bike sat all winter with Sta-bil in the gas, but it still smelled bad. Drained everything. I thought I'd remove the Edelbrock pumper, douche it, check the valves, change the oil and be done. Now it's a project! So now it boils down to my skills at removing a broken bolt! I have it soaking now, and have the easy out at the ready. If I have to take this engine out to get better access, there aren't enough cuss words in the world that I can holler! :foul:

If push comes to shove, I'll just take the buddy bike XR to the ride! One way or the other...I be there! This just cut into sleep time! Augh!

Yeah, yeah, I should have done this weeks ago...:blah:

Holy shit! That busted bolt came right out with and easy out! :banana: Nothing has ever went that easy for me in that situation!

Back to douching my carb....:foul: This is a problem! The damn thing is 3 years old!

I pulled the pumper plunger out to clean everything and it fell apart! :foul: Sunafa-B! :foul:

I'm resourceful...lets see what I can do...:thinking:

The buddy bike is looking more like the alternative... at this point. I just called McGyver, my old friend. He said he'd be right over...

Food 005.jpg

Awesome dude :thumb: Sucks you can't come. At least we will hear from you soon enough. DO you mean like early July or June? My Birthday is July 3rd.

Awesome Mihylo! Tell us when you get there, I wanna heard your first impression!

as in june i guess, just as soon as i decide if im buying an RC car or not, i probly wont but who knows...

:thumb: up and :thumbsdown: I'm done! Everything I took apart on a 3 year old Edelbrock Qiucksilver II pumper carb that was not made of metal fell into my hands in pieces! :rant:

On the good side, my other XR4 fired up like a champ and purrs like a kitty cat! :ride: Gave her some love in maintenance and I just wink at her and she fires up! Most excellent!

So, I'm riding this weekend and will see all that are coming to Ohio!

Saturday for me! ETA is 9-10 am. I'll be coming from my cabin 25 mins away! :banana:

Who's got the coffee on? :confused: