Easter 2013 - Spangler

OK, I got a little distracted over the weekend, so lets finish this trip out.

Tuesday morning came around and CP was loaded up and heading home. That just left the Rack crew and CDA Crew. Rack was ranting about being tired, out or propane, ice, beer, food, gas, etc, etc....So we said let's go on one more ride and see where we are at when we get back. Rack jump in the Cat with my Dad and I took the Rack boys with me.

With Dad driving and Rack play co-pilot, we headed out towards Wagon Wheel. Since the Cat was following along. I threw my tool pack in the trunk of the cat and it had my camera in there, so I did not get a lot of pics, but we did a big loop out to Wagon Wheel and back out across Teagle Valley towards the sand hills...

There sure is a lot of Royal Flushes out in this desert...:smirk:
DSCN0567.JPG

Taking a little break in the dez...
DSCN0568.JPG
DSCN0569.JPG

Loaded up and heading out....Dad and Rack
DSCN0570.JPG

Holligans I tell you.....:devil:
DSCN0571.JPG

Dad is pretty focused here....
DSCN0573.JPG

Pulling off a One Hander...:lol:
DSCN0576.JPG

And there he goes heading back to camp....
DSCN0577.JPG

Rack Jr dropping in...
DSCN0578.JPG

Followed by Gman...
DSCN0579.JPG

Stay tuned....

So after about a 45 mile trip, my dad was pretty tired from driving. He said he loves to drive, but on these big loops, he does not get much site seeing in like he does in the co-pilot seat...

Here is the CDA camp with the toys are chillin and dirty...
DSCN0580.JPG\

#5 is broke in and wanting to burn more fuel.....
DSCN0581.JPG

We decided to call it a trip, so we brought the remaining food and threw it on the BBQ at Rack's pad and sat around a talked about the adventures.....
DSCN0582.JPG

DSCN0583.JPG

Someone found a fruity drink in the Ice Chest and openly said it was good...:picard:
DSCN0584.JPG \

Missy was banded to the trailer and was using her sad eyes look to get back out and eat more sticks.....
DSCN0586.JPG \

After we finished up all eating we went back and loaded up for our departure....

Rack Looks loaded up.....
DSCN0587.JPG

CDA Compound is ready to roll.....
DSCN0588.JPG

Here we are rolling down the 14 heading home...... :(
DSCN0592.JPG

So as we getting near to Cal City Turn off where the Rack crew will make their right and head home and we will continue on towards LA, I was reflecting why I hang out with this guy Rack and his family...I mean I met this guy on the internet through this DBA site and on a whim I loaded up my scooter and headed to the desert to meet and ride with this guy....

So as I was pulling along side his rig, I could see him waving...
DSCN0593.JPG

And I was thinking to myself...."What is it that keeps the CDA Family camping with this Rack guy anyways......

Then it hit me......

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
This guy has a few screws loose just like me..... :lol:
DSCN0594.JPG

Well we had a great trip and my dad calls me almost everyday since he got home telling me what a great time he had......The new scooter was awesome and I can't wait to get it back out there again soon. May have to do some dawn patrol runs and might have to see how the mapping switch works up in the trees behind Rack's house this summer...

So as we getting near to Cal City Turn off where the Rack crew will make their right and head home and we will continue on towards LA, I was reflecting why I hang out with this guy Rack and his family...I mean I met this guy on the internet through this DBA site and on a whim I loaded up my scooter and headed to the desert to meet and ride with this guy....

So as I was pulling along side his rig, I could see him waving...
View attachment 14714

And I was thinking to myself...."What is it that keeps the CDA Family camping with this Rack guy anyways......

Then it hit me......

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
This guy has a few screws loose just like me..... :lol:
View attachment 14713

Well we had a great trip and my dad calls me almost everyday since he got home telling me what a great time he had......The new scooter was awesome and I can't wait to get it back out there again soon. May have to do some dawn patrol runs and might have to see how the mapping switch works up in the trees behind Rack's house this summer...

Nice write up.... I mean RR.. :thumb:.......... :popcorn: