East meets West DBA Ride!

Would you be willing to travel to the middle of the Countryfor a DBA ride and when?

• Total voters
:finger: to you all. Gong through the activity stream one morning at work, I saw his post from North County, SD. I had East Meets West on the mind and thought, "Hell Ya! Fuck Texas!" The mistake was discovered on the next post, and explained. Like I said before, :finger: to you all.
You need a :hug:....:lol::lol::lol:

So after reading much of this thread. I guess the get together ride never happened.? I take it that it will never happen. That's to bad. I would like to meet all of you. I would love to opportunity to listen to your story's and lean some of your skills. It would be an awesome experience.
I will finish read all of this thread.

Maybe do a few regional ones. AF if you have lots of trails and want to conduct a trail ride we should get some people on your end and do it there. Normally I would say fall, but the fall of 2014 I am already overbooked. FYI no one needs to put me up or supply a bike.

If anyone is interested in doing one on the west coast I have short stints, as in 3-4 days at a whack if anyone wants to do a weekend. The dual sport ride in the Sierras this summer sounds doable if there is going to be a bunch of you there.

Jackson, your area is one that I really want to ride one track and two track on. If things go right I will be riding my street bike back to Georgia at the end of oct. I wouldn't mind keeping a trailbike there too.

Maybe do a few regional ones. AF if you have lots of trails and want to conduct a trail ride we should get some people on your end and do it there. Normally I would say fall, but the fall of 2014 I am already overbooked. FYI no one needs to put me up or supply a bike.

If anyone is interested in doing one on the west coast I have short stints, as in 3-4 days at a whack if anyone wants to do a weekend. The dual sport ride in the Sierras this summer sounds doable if there is going to be a bunch of you there.

Jackson, your area is one that I really want to ride one track and two track on. If things go right I will be riding my street bike back to Georgia at the end of oct. I wouldn't mind keeping a trailbike there too.

I would have no idea on where to or even how to get all the info needed. To get something like that started. If I could I would defiantly help and contribute to such a get together.

oh come on, I can organize a two day ride for me and 6-10 friends in an hour. Don't make it more than it is. Or maybe you just don't trail ride. I would be less interested in coming back for an mx. Got any cross country races?
I am having difficulties trying to get one started and a date set on another forum. Just for us CR500 riders in Up State NY. People get into it and say yah, yah. lets do it. Now its closer to riding time and it hush, hush. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Nobody has given any ideas as to when or which track yet. I wouldn't mind late May. It started out to be set for Moto Masters in Mexico NY. it is a sand track they used to hold Nationals there in the 70's. CDA might remember then again maybe not. Dam Woodstock. :smirk: I was thinking about having it at Broome Tioga. If Moto Masters does not pan out. They hold practices on weekends they do not have any races scheduled.

It takes time and coordination to pull something like this off... you're talking about families, travel time etc etc... I could leave right now and have a 3 day weekend riding... now I try and get other people involved and now it gets complicated especially when going with kids.