East meets West DBA Ride!

Would you be willing to travel to the middle of the Countryfor a DBA ride and when?

• Total voters
While chatting with DBA member CDA, he came up with the idea of an "East meets West" ride in the middle of the USA. I thought it was a great idea and decided to generate a poll. So vote yes or no and when then post an idea as to where in the central United States would be a good place. East Texas or Oklahoma is almost dead center from Los Angelos Ca and New Jersey.

So lets hear what you folks have to say!

Oh and if you need a ride dont be afraid to ask. There are some really great people here willing to make the time to meet and greet you! :thumb:

While chatting with DBA member CDA, he came up with the idea of an "East meets West" ride in the middle of the USA. I thought it was a great idea and decided to generate a poll. So vote yes or no and when then post an idea as to where in the central United States would be a good place. East Texas or Oklahoma is almost dead center from Los Angelos Ca and New Jersey.

So lets hear what you folks have to say!

Oh and if you need a ride dont be afraid to ask. There are some really great people here willing to make the time to meet and greet you! :thumb:
This could be a scary event. West Coast desert hounds, riding with East coast MX squirrels.

This could be a scary event. West Coast desert hounds, riding with East coast MX squirrels.

Actually Jmac and Buck are very good offroad/enduro riders..

No worries... It would be great if we could do a dual coast host but that involves alot of cordination between rides and airports etc etc

Actually Jmac and Buck are very good offroad/enduro riders..

No worries... It would be great if we could do a dual coast host but that involves alot of cordination between rides and airports etc etc
My real good friend currently lives in TN and I could always fly out to his house, borrow his truck and KX450..:thinking:

:shocked: .... squirrel
squirrel.jpg