East meets West DBA Ride!

Would you be willing to travel to the middle of the Countryfor a DBA ride and when?

• Total voters
Maybe do a few regional ones. AF if you have lots of trails and want to conduct a trail ride we should get some people on your end and do it there. Normally I would say fall, but the fall of 2014 I am already overbooked. FYI no one needs to put me up or supply a bike.

If anyone is interested in doing one on the west coast I have short stints, as in 3-4 days at a whack if anyone wants to do a weekend. The dual sport ride in the Sierras this summer sounds doable if there is going to be a bunch of you there.

Jackson, your area is one that I really want to ride one track and two track on. If things go right I will be riding my street bike back to Georgia at the end of oct. I wouldn't mind keeping a trailbike there too.

Ossa check the stewards thread. There is a dual sport ride in July that a half a dozen of ride last year. Stages out of Oakhurst. You are more than welcome to join.

It takes time and coordination to pull something like this off... you're talking about families, travel time etc etc... I could leave right now and have a 3 day weekend riding... now I try and get other people involved and now it gets complicated especially when going with kids.

Agreed M33. This Easter break we usually have 10-20 families camping in the desert. This year there will be 3 families. Some can't make it for various reasons or they came out the week before. Spring break did not line up properly for a big gathering.

We pretty much have the desert to our selves.

Sunrise

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397481660.747147.jpg

Nobody has given any ideas as to when or which track yet. I wouldn't mind late May. It started out to be set for Moto Masters in Mexico NY. it is a sand track they used to hold Nationals there in the 70's. CDA might remember then again maybe not. Dam Woodstock. :smirk: I was thinking about having it at Broome Tioga. If Moto Masters does not pan out. They hold practices on weekends they do not have any races scheduled.

I dont recall that one at all from then, but maybe it will resurface. I would be more interested in cross country or dual sporting. Unlike some of you, I spent enough time standing around a motocross track already!

Agreed M33. This Easter break we usually have 10-20 families camping in the desert. This year there will be 3 families. Some can't make it for various reasons or they came out the week before. Spring break did not line up properly for a big gathering.

We pretty much have the desert to our selves.

Sunrise

View attachment 21671

Hey @jackson409 .... I checked my mailbox 3 times and I never found my invitation....did you get yours???
:smirk:

That's effed up, right?
I keep hearing how great it is and there's hundreds of bikes for us to ride in showroom condition and a 98' motor home for to stay in...:blah:

:smirk:

I say cut your expectations in half and go with that... possibilities are more likely. :prof:

Oh yeah, you forgot to mention the HOT n' COLD running women.... :devil: