All East coasters! Labor day?

James

Staff member
:picard: James, just :picard:

My parents made enough coneys for everyone and offered breakfast last year, Mike and Jax really stepped up and made some delicious food :drool: I don't know what this years plans are but last year worked out great.
:prof: Subway is not fast food.

:smirk:

James... Everyone brings something so we can have a ton of food. We did everything last year from venison steaks to jersey shore style sausage and pEppers. We did BBQ chicken legs too! We ate so much at dinner that everyone fell asleep by 9:30 lol

James... Everyone brings something so we can have a ton of food. We did everything last year from venison steaks to jersey shore style sausage and pEppers. We did BBQ chicken legs too! We ate so much at dinner that everyone fell asleep by 9:30 lol
Sounds like Rack should hang out with you east coast light weights...:smirk:

Mike, do you remember the hard core bros up the hill pounding beers and listening to metal that passed out at like 8? :lol:

without the moon cricket Inn the sausage and peppers might be tricky... I might be able to pre cook, freeze them and heat it up for when everyone is there.

Ok, I've been talked into CONSIDERING going
Mike was kind enough to offer me a ride on his 99 KX250

what needs to be seen, is if anyone is willing to pick me up in Akron at 6:30 (ish) on the 30th
and if anyone can get me back to Akron by 6:15 on the 3rd :shocked: