All East coasters! Labor day?

I'm trying to put it together... Jax, I already spoke to Mrs Jax so she signed your permission slip. Dont make me call your momma too. You know I will! James, show up and have some fun.... I am the hardest one to commit cause I'm such an ass munch with work... JYD, call crow and see if we can do the same deal as last year... ride all weekend and leave early monday morn.

I'm trying to put it together... Jax, I already spoke to Mrs Jax so she signed your permission slip. Dont make me call your momma too. You know I will! James, show up and have some fun.... I am the hardest one to commit cause I'm such an ass munch with work... JYD, call crow and see if we can do the same deal as last year... ride all weekend and leave early monday morn.

:lol: Thanks Mike without you what would I ever do:hug: I will send them an email like I did last year. The guy that runs the place was pretty cool so I don't expect any issues.

Can do :thumb: The place keeps getting nicer so I've heard.

I'll probably only be able to stay for a night. For example leave here Sunday morning and head back home Monday afternoon.

I drive out on a Thursday, ride fri sat and Sunday and truck home on Monday morn.... I'll be bringin the POS camper so theres a shower available... bring a tent and stay a while. :thumb:

so far theres like 6 of us going?
Jax,Shortshift, JYD,Jmac, Hollywood and myself confirmed... who else?

Anyone?

NH come, on dont leave us hangin yo!
Uhm Darren might, James is supposed to, and his Indiana squad and of course coach needs to come. How about you guys?

James

Staff member
I drive out on a Thursday, ride fri sat and Sunday and truck home on Monday morn.... I'll be bringin the POS camper so theres a shower available... bring a tent and stay a while. :thumb:
I'm doing my best to make it this time, just not sure on the exact days yet. :thumb: I'll most likely crash at the local hotel though.

BTW what about food? :noidea: You bring extra and I'll pay you?
Uhm Darren might, James is supposed to, and his Indiana squad and of course coach needs to come. How about you guys?
Depending on how many (if any) of the other guys come, Brian might hitch a ride with me. :thumb:

I'm doing my best to make it this time, just not sure on the exact days yet. :thumb: I'll most likely crash at the local hotel though.

BTW what about food? :noidea: You bring extra and I'll pay you?

Depending on how many (if any) of the other guys come, Brian might hitch a ride with me. :thumb:
Crow is surrounded by every fast food place under the sun, but last year everybody brought a shitload of what they cooked best and we lived off that :thumb:

James

Staff member
Crow is surrounded by every fast food place under the sun, but last year everybody brought a shitload of what they cooked best and we lived off that :thumb:
Forgot to add that I'd like to pass on the fast food junk. :puke:

:thinking: How far away is the nearest Subway? :devil:

Forgot to add that I'd like to pass on the fast food junk. :puke:

:thinking: How far away is the nearest Subway? :devil:
:picard: James, just :picard:

My parents made enough coneys for everyone and offered breakfast last year, Mike and Jax really stepped up and made some delicious food :drool: I don't know what this years plans are but last year worked out great.