All East coasters! Labor day?

Update:
Silkolene sent me a small care package with some 30 stickers and a couple of hats... It arrived right after I left on Thursday....Jim Jr did say that the coffers were bare this time of year.

If you have a minute fire off an email thanking Jim Jr for the support and then a little praise for his product. It could open anopther door for DBA in making these events bigger... last year Silkolene was generous and sent a case of Chain lube and a case of pro-prep. along with some stickers and stuff.... without the Thank you's and the positive emails praising their product or their generosity there may be less.
I'll start another thread with Jim Ricci Jr's contact info
Thanks Gang :thumb:

Update:
Silkolene sent me a small care package with some 30 stickers and a couple of hats... It arrived right after I left on Thursday....Jim Jr did say that the coffers were bare this time of year.

If you have a minute fire off an email thanking Jim Jr for the support and then a little praise for his product. It could open anopther door for DBA in making these events bigger... last year Silkolene was generous and sent a case of Chain lube and a case of pro-prep. along with some stickers and stuff.... without the Thank you's and the positive emails praising their product or their generosity there may be less.
I'll start another thread with Jim Ricci Jr's contact info
Thanks Gang :thumb:
i'll be sure to hit him up!

darrenjump.jpg

:lol: dude. can you share your super duper awesome photoshop techniques with me? never seen such high quality

PS.... Buck fucked us.... He promised mountain vittles and all we got was nothing... Not even a phone call :(

Hey. Not wanting to make excuses, but I got hurt Friday evening at my cabin.

I had 4 guys coming down to hunt doves in the mornings and help me cut and split firewood for the weekend. (You hunt doves from sun-up to 9am, then from 6pm till dusk.) Everything between that is fun or work. Last year, I came down for a day and rode with you guys and that was fine with my work crew. I planned to do the same this year.

I wanted as many dead standing trees cut down and dragged with my tractor to camp before they came down so they would have a bunch of stuff to work on while I had fun! (They all pare deer and turkeys out of my woods and stay at my place, so they are good with that.)

I was dragging a dead cherry tree with it's top entangled in wild cherry vines. All was going well until the vines pulled down a widow-maker.

A dead branch about 4" around and 6' long clocked me on the noggin left side of the head just in the hairline. A glancing blow, luckily. But it knocked me the fuck out!

Unfortunately, the tractor was in gear and going down-hill. I hit a tree and bent the F out of the frame that holds a plow on the front. Dammit! I'm pissed!

I was out for only? I don't know. Maybe a minute? The next thing I remember is walking down the hill to my camp. My buddy was there and saying something. I said something? I don't know. photo.JPG I had a giant goose egg on my head and a decent cut. Shit the bed! Skull cuts bleed a lot!

I definitely had the concussion thing going on. My brain was scrammbly. If you ever had a concussion, you know what I mean.

Long story short, riding was out of the question. As far as the phone call goes, there is no service within miles of the hollows where I'm located. Sorry for the no-show, but I was out of service.

I stayed at the cabin and was the designated camp bitch doing the cooking and running a saw and stacking wood.

I had zero firewood to start, but here is what the pile ended up come Monday.

Thanks to all my friends for taking care of me!