East Coast "SANDY is a B1TCh!!!"

Holy shit, how are you liking Bloombergs marathon "bringing people together"

phuchin retard... and guess who recently endorsed Obama??? Boobberg..... guess who is getting 100+% and more of their disaster relief NY...... Chris Christie did the Jersey shore tour with Obama and said that he wasnt going to endorse Obama based on his previous record with dealing with serious issues... Christie is still walking the beaches and taking his own surveys and his own pics to help lead the way of recovery... I like Christie, he is a do-er!

phuchin retard... and guess who recently endorsed Obama??? Boobberg..... guess who is getting 100+% and more of their disaster relief NY...... Chris Christie did the Jersey shore tour with Obama and said that he wasnt going to endorse Obama based on his previous record with dealing with serious issues... Christie is still walking the beaches and taking his own surveys and his own pics to help lead the way of recovery... I like Christie, he is a do-er!
I like christie but I heard about all the Obummer tour, and the whole bloomberg marathon made me sick to my stomach. Like a bunch of runners are doing anything but taking up hotels of disaster affected families..

Stumpjumper Enduro to provide Superstorm Sandy Relief

MCI Press Release

Motorcycle recreation organization donates event proceeds to Hurricane Sandy relief efforts
MCI (Motorcycle Competition Inc.) has announced that all proceeds from this year’s Stumpjumper Enduro will be donated to local charitable organizations assisting families affected by the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.

MCI President Dave Nash, “The damage from Hurricane Sandy to the southern coastal New Jersey area is unprecedented. We have families, friends, and even club members that have lost everything. In this time of need, we wanted to give back to the local communities that have welcomed and supported our motorcycle enduro for the past 40 years.”

MCI identified two charities that provide direct assistance to local families within the communities closest to the Bass River Forest area: Great Bay Regional P.A.L and King of Kings Community Church/Shelter. Both organizations will provide local living assistance, doctor visits, warm clothes, portable heaters, and baby items for residents of Bass River, Eagleswood, Little Egg Harbor, Manahawkin, New Gretna, Stafford Twsp, and Tuckerton.
For more info on the race, head to http://www.ride-mci.com/
Donation boxes will be available at the enduro sign-up area throughout the weekend, where participants can drop off clean winter children’s clothing, non-perishable food, baby items, and toiletries. Tax deductible donations will also be accepted. For those making donations, checks can be made out to the following:

Great Bay Regional P.A.L (Sandy relief) and/or King of Kings Community Church(Shore-Up NJ shelter)

About the Stumpjumper Enduro:
The 2012 Stumpjumper Enduro will be held on Sunday, November 11 in Bass River Forest, NJ. Event signup will be at the Warren Grove firehouse.

About MCI:
Founded in 1969, MCI is an East Coast Enduro Association and American Motorcycle Association chartered member. MCI provides an annual enduro riding experience using little used sections of Bass River State Forest cleared for use by Pinelands and State Parks personnel.

Annual MCI philanthropic initiatives include:

· Monetary donations to the Warren Grove Volunteer Fire Department
· Monetary donations to the Multiple Sclerosis Bike Ride
· Toy donations to the Toy for Tots toy drive
· Organization of the Annual MCI Bass River State Forest Clean Up

www.ride-mci.com
www.ecea.org :thumb: