East Coast "SANDY is a B1TCh!!!"

OK, getting some text from good buddy M33 up in Jersey. He is without power and its cold. He has been running a jenny for power. HE wanted me to tell you he is alright but to check on any of the rest of our east coast DBA'ers.

So has everyone checked in on the rest of our east coasters? Lead head, Lumpy, anyone else??

Sandy ride report coming soon... Then I'll tell you about Hurricane Sandy :thumb:

Thanks Jax, Thanks everyone...... Please keep those less fortunate than me in your prayers especially the 50+ souls lost here in the tri-state area.

:hail:

I'm alive. Sandy blew a lawn chair down the hill, now I have to drag that all the way up the hill. :foul: :smirk:

We got a day out of school and even some snow down here, but everything is good. We're too far inland for the good stuff.

M33, any damage up there in Joiseyland??

I'm alive. Sandy blew a lawn chair down the hill, now I have to drag that all the way up the hill. :foul: :smirk:

We got a day out of school and even some snow down here, but everything is good. We're too far inland for the good stuff.

M33, any damage up there in Joiseyland??[/quote]

I'd say so since HIP Waders have become the new fashion staement!

I know, that was wrong ... ALL wrong....:gibbs:.... :pout:

good things happening here... Gas rationing, people looting, rioting and people being shot... A week a go today I was wearing shorts, today I'm wearing 2 sweatshirts and heavy socks... Its like Hell froze over and the devil himself brought ice cream...

good things happening here... Gas rationing, people looting, rioting and people being shot... A week a go today I was wearing shorts, today I'm wearing 2 sweatshirts and heavy socks... Its like Hell froze over and the devil himself brought ice cream...
Holy shit, how are you liking Bloombergs marathon "bringing people together"