All Early morning Gorman ride this Wed or Thurs??

Rez... thanking my lucky stars I have my hand as an excuse right now. :lol: :smirk: I'm a sissy all right, no way I'd drive 2+ hours to go ride in 90+ heat, not to mention.... right before a holiday weekend. :shocked: This outta throw her right over the edge.:P :moon: But hey, at least it gets everyone off the hook. :smirk: Sun, fer crying out loud, hope you at least find someone to do a dawn patrol with you. Don't ride alone, cause I know your bike's gonna run great, then you'll be saying.. I'll just do this trail, then it'll be that trail... :rolleyes: :naughty: :smirk: What are we going to do with you??!! :P :thumb:

Rez... thanking my lucky stars I have my hand as an excuse right now. :lol: :smirk: I'm a sissy all right, no way I'd drive 2+ hours to go ride in 90+ heat, not to mention.... right before a holiday weekend. :shocked: This outta throw her right over the edge.:P :moon: But hey, at least it gets everyone off the hook. :smirk: Sun, fer crying out loud, hope you at least find someone to do a dawn patrol with you. Don't ride alone, cause I know your bike's gonna run great, then you'll be saying.. I'll just do this trail, then it'll be that trail... :rolleyes: :naughty: :smirk: What are we going to do with you??!! :P :thumb:

I think GEEK's contemplating something here or has an unbelievable itch on his chin! :smirk:

It's all good. Whatever is meant to be, is meant to be. Maybe my hipster friend wont flake on me. We shall see. I dont want to guilt people. I was just having a moment this morning:smirk: Im over it. Im just happy to be able to ride again period. No back problems or bike problems today thank god. I feel lucky and Im ready for take off!

Haha Diva, your so right about "just this one trail":lol:
Plus, if I recall correctly I said I was never going to ride this 450 alone:doh:

:whistle:

Well. Sure enough, my hipster friend flaked:smirk: He says he wants to ride next week instead:rolleyes: But the good news is my son and his 3 friends will be riding out at I-5 tomorrow. His one friend is riding his beautiful KTM for the very last time. He is selling it for a parachute. Sky diving is his new thrill. Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane when you can ride a dirt bike instead?:noidea: I will stage at the track and give them a heads up of my route in the OHV area and an ETA.

Cool, Im riding alone but sort of not riding alone:wiggle: I could stay and ride in circles on the track but that would just be way too boring for me. Only because I mostly stay grounded :DIm going to try and do it least 80 miles tomorrow. Im so ready for this. But I must stay off the Butt Crack trail. None of the boys know where that is and would never be able to find me. Gosh, I sure hope I can be good and stay off it:devil: Control! :prof:I must control my crack urges!!

Well. Sure enough, my hipster friend flaked:smirk: He says he wants to ride next week instead:rolleyes: But the good news is my son and his 3 friends will be riding out at I-5 tomorrow. His one friend is riding his beautiful KTM for the very last time. He is selling it for a parachute. Sky diving is his new thrill. Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane when you can ride a dirt bike instead?:noidea: I will stage at the track and give them a heads up of my route in the OHV area and an ETA.

Cool, Im riding alone but sort of not riding alone:wiggle: I could stay and ride in circles on the track but that would just be way too boring for me. Only because I mostly stay grounded :DIm going to try and do it least 80 miles tomorrow. Im so ready for this. But I must stay off the Butt Crack trail. None of the boys know where that is and would never be able to find me. Gosh, I sure hope I can be good and stay off it:devil: Control! :prof:I must control my crack urges!!

I have that same problem...........:shocked:...............:focus:

Be careful! :prof:

80 MILES:devil: Wow. You will be dead after 80 miles up there. Good luck, be safe and take pics.:thumb:

80 MILES:devil: Wow. You will be dead after 80 miles up there. Good luck, be safe and take pics.:thumb:

It wasnt 80 miles:cry: But Ive done it many times before at Gorman. Not the LPNF:naughty: No pics this ride cause it ended after about 25 miles. My bike cut out on me and wouldnt start for a long while. I think it is running too hot. Maybe boiling the gas, Im not sure. I lugged it back to the track.

So now Im off the bike again for a while:rolleyes:

Roost for me Ya'all!