All Early morning Gorman ride this Wed or Thurs??

Gorman is what Im thinking. I was hoping for an early start hitting most all the trails there. I was also thinking about LPNF but want to see how my bike is running and dont want to loose oil up there. It seems to be running fine and no leaking so far.

Anyone want to join me? If we do most of the trails it will be it least 70-80 miles. Maybe taking a few breaks at the I-5 track or back at the trucks. I may stay most of the day but you can leave when you like. Maybe even ride the Butt Crack trail if you so dare:devil:

Come on sissies! Lets ride!! :P
:ride:

:shocked::puke:

It is always something keeping us from riding:rolleyes:

Hurry up and get better so we can ride again. BTW...your new nickname is "Pinky":smirk:

Sorry Sun, I just can't skip work. But I know you'll have fun, so becareful, and more important, be safe.:cheers:

Thanks for your reply Timoys.

Yeah whatever....Im used to it. Same ol, same ol, nobody wants to ride with a girl sigh....

I have to admit how it really does suck at times being a lone woman in this sport without my guy being a rider. It takes nerve for me to post up. Knowing deep down Im going to likely be rejected or ignored. If I were male, young or single Im sure it would be different. And people wonder why I ride alone. Because :rant:I freaking LOVE this sport and live for it. It is that simple.

Yeah whatever....Im used to it. Same ol, same ol, nobody wants to ride with a girl sigh....

I have to admit how it really does suck at times being a lone woman in this sport without my guy being a rider. It takes nerve for me to post up. Knowing deep down Im going to likely be rejected or ignored. If I were male, young or single Im sure it would be different. And people wonder why I ride alone. Because :rant:I freaking LOVE this sport and live for it. It is that simple.
:blah::blah::blah: You know we love you and that the bigger problem here is that you are riding during the week, when us regular people are working. Just sayin':ride::wave:

Ah now that isn't true...if I could swing it I'd be out there in a hear beat...as with a number of other guys on here...girl shmirl, we've seen you ride, you're no drag to ride with that's for sure. I'd be more afraid of me holding you back if anything. :cry:.....:thumb:....:ride:. If you go by yourself, be darn careful and don't come back broken like Diva...:smirk:

:blah::blah::blah: You know we love you and that the bigger problem here is that you are riding during the week, when us regular people are working. Just sayin':ride::wave:

Ya, I know that is part of the reason but regardless, it bums me out:cry:

And it is not just weekday rides Geek. Especially the past few months.
OK, so lets try this again....who is riding this weekend?:noidea:

LPNF?:ride:

Thanks for the kind words Rez:hug:

Im sounding like a cry baby now:lol: Im just needing to ride really badly. I WILL go alone regardless. I need to get my ride on THAT bad:banana:

Actually I have one maybe. But often he cancels last minute so Im not holding my breath. And he just got a new hip so Im sure it will be a mellow ride. And that's all good. Any riding is good to me!

Ya, I know that is part of the reason but regardless, it bums me out:cry:

And it is not just weekday rides Geek. Especially the past few months. It seems strange and very ironic to me.

OK, so lets try this again....who is riding this weekend?:noidea:

LPNF?:ride:

I am...gonna bake at the rez.........:cry:.........:lol: