Pro dungey switching teams?

I bet if Decoster got his own privateer team he coul dget better riders then the japs or KTM

Even though I don't follow MX much, the idea of having a privateer team would benefit him mainly because he would be "managed" by the factory...he could call ALL of his own shots, sign who wants to sign, etc. etc. etc.

The biggest struggle a private team has to endure is money...they're not backed with the big pocket book. I know the bike plays a big part of it however they are not that much different that it'll make that big of a difference which is the reason for not having strictly factory bikes (their attempt at trying to even the field)...therefore the rider is the main variable...same rider different bike the guy will make it work for him. if not I feel it's how he's being coached...

Those are my views NOW...correct me where I've failed! :prof:...remember be gentle...I'm merely saying what I think! :D

I heard alessi is on a 450 and shorty (who is hurt now) is on a 350. Shorty was saying he wants to be on a 450 next year. I think dungey is going to KTM and he will have free reign of whatever he wants, just because they have to make him an offer he can't refuse.

The big question is who is going to get cut if they (KTM) signs dungey? Or will they keep alessi and short?

Also if dungey leaves Suzuki who is going to be metcalfe's wing man?

shoot, I didn't think about that, that's soo true! maybe suzuki will be making some decisions as well... ?? :thinking:

If I was Suzuki I would pick up Andrew short. His contract is up at KTM and he is now hurt until supercross starts. KTM was using him to test for supercross but haven't signed him to next year. I think he is a great addition to any team. I would take him over alessi. I mean alessi is fast but he usually fades at the end.