Pro dungey switching teams?

hey guys, kinda got wind about this whole dungey thing, switching teams and everything, is he? and what team do you think or do you WANT him to switch to?
and anybody know why he's switching?

This has been known for along time... Roger Decoster (Who is now with KTM, formally from Suzuki wants Dungey). With the type of money KTM is pouring into development it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Dungey ends up on a 350 (which would further prove the 350's potential...):thumb:

This has been known for along time... Roger Decoster (Who is now with KTM, formally from Suzuki wants Dungey). With the type of money KTM is pouring into development it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Dungey ends up on a 350 (which would further prove the 350's potential...):thumb:

This. and i believe it because of Roger not just cause im a KTM fanboy. I dont think he will be put on a 350 tho.. Mike Alessi is doing a little better then short is on the 350 this year and i think they would follow up on that and throw Dungey on that 450f

James

Staff member
Roger and Ryan just seem to "work" together. :thumb: If I had to wager I'd say KTM/Decoster and that's more because of Roger, not KTM.

Not necessarily, money talks. :prof:
I thought about that :noidea: Money talks alot, and Decoster doesn't have much. Looks like Decoster KTM Racing is going to consist of Jlaw, me and Nickey Carmichael (Rickey's unsucessful little brother that goes by Nick :lol:)

yeah.. I would definitely love to see him on a ktm. I think they're pretty wicked bikes.
and I think dungey's decision is for the best. haha so kudos to him! :thumb:

Plain and simple:

Roger Decoster grooms champions, just like Mitch Payton..... If you want to be #1 then you want one of them to make you their rider.... you eat sleep and rideexactly the way they tell you too...
Don'tg believe me? go look at Mitch's trailer and Rogers resume.... lots of #1 plates there..