Does anybody else know somebody like this?

i know myself :prof: if that counts :noidea: but seriously... i have gotten mad, thrown tools, drop kicked my bike, ect. but i havn't actually broken anything..

id get that anger in check while you are young, before you grow up and your anger gets you put in prison or a coffin.

Screw that, do you know how much I paid for my chainsaw? I'd be damned :prof: I take care of all my chit just the same.

Bright orange huskey? Ohhhhh that kind of drop kick, I was thinking on how you like push the saw down and pull the cord up at the same time.
As in this-

Hell no you didnt, mate! I agree with you 100%!

Can you please do the United Sates of America a favor for us colonial's here across
the big pond as an Englishman? For the sake of good relations between our countries? My God man, do it!!

Can you get entire cast of "Top Gear", Simon Cowell, Gordon Ramsey, and all the other "BBC America" twits into a old 1973 Lincoln Continental somewhere in west Texas so we can raffle off chances to do drive by's on them until the car is gravel?

I think that would go a long way in solidifying our relationship with the British monarchy!
:thumb:
Yes man I'm with you on this !! Consider it done ! Jeremy Clarkson, old buffer and midget man, Simon Cowell, Gordon:foul:Ramsey, and all the other BBC idiots :moon:
Sounds fun ! Sending em emails now, that they have a big 'fan' crowd waiting for them in Texas:smirk:
Or, we could cram em all in a smart car :smirk:

What a bastard! I would never hang out with him again.

I'm like you Sean when it comes to my stuff. I always take care of my stuff and I work hard for everything. That's how I was raised.
Now, I do sometimes get rowdy and break stuff, blow up stuff, or shoot stuff...but that's just my destructive side. :devil:

Awesome! I know the BBC has a big budget, and they can afford these things! PM me for the details! I'll prepare some awful English food for them and some bad beer that they can "enjoy"! Ohh! They will enjoy my American colonial hospitality!

Please enter posts of you're riding here! :cheers: