Does anybody else know somebody like this?

Tried to go riding tonight, one of my friends with a ktm that he does zero maint on, started the bike, moved it 20 feet, and the transmission seized. after come to the realization of what had happened, he threw said bike down, and started kicking the shit out of it, ripped the seat cover off, and walked away steaming, if I had ever done that my dad would have beat the shit out of me and sold my stuff, I asked him what the hell was wrong with him and got the response, its ok, my dad will just buy me another one, I can't wait to get my honda 250r!

I maintain my bike like a mad man so that it doesn't break on me when I want to go riding, but at this point, my friends who don't take care of their bikes are preventing me from riding when we do go...

Tried to go riding tonight, one of my friends with a ktm that he does zero maint on, started the bike, moved it 20 feet, and the transmission seized. after come to the realization of what had happened, he threw said bike down, and started kicking the shit out of it, ripped the seat cover off, and walked away steaming, if I had ever done that my dad would have beat the shit out of me and sold my stuff, I asked him what the hell was wrong with him and got the response, its ok, my dad will just buy me another one, I can't wait to get my honda 250r!

I maintain my bike like a mad man so that it doesn't break on me when I want to go riding, but at this point, my friends who don't take care of their bikes are preventing me from riding when we do go...
How refreshing to hear this (from a dad of course). You must have had a good upbringing. Congrats. And yes for a change I am dead serious.:thumb:

He obviously doesn't know the value of a dollar, and hasn't had to earn one himself!

I would have beat him about the head and shoulders while cursing him for being a total douche-bag.

Maybe that's harsh, but I would have done it anyway and suffered the consequences. :thinking:

Time to find new friends....:prof:

fuckin rich kids.

none of my childhood friends ever did shit like that because we had to hustle to get things we wanted. Mommy and Daddy never bought us things cause for most of us they couldn't afford it.

if i ever heard of my son doing that i would sell his bike as well.

Crap ! That's aweful ! Half of actually owning a bike is looking after it. Not just riding ! I know one kid like this, his parents were rich so he got whatever he liked. Quadzilla 250, yamaha wr 250f, even his own Jeep. And hes 14. He never, NEVER looks after them. He was complaining that his last quad ' is brocken ' after him and his mates ride on his land, find some deer, and stick the thing in neutral and rev it to the moon. Then he crashes it into a frickin tree. As for his Yamy bike ? Poor thing, exhaust rusty as hell now. Handle grips falling off, engine never been looked at. Can't stand these rich kids.
Oh sorry did I go on a bit :rolleyes:?..

Crap ! That's aweful ! Half of actually owning a bike is looking after it. Not just riding ! I know one kid like this, his parents were rich so he got whatever he liked. Quadzilla 250, yamaha wr 250f, even his own Jeep. And hes 14. He never, NEVER looks after them. He was complaining that his last quad ' is brocken ' after him and his mates ride on his land, find some deer, and stick the thing in neutral and rev it to the moon. Then he crashes it into a frickin tree. As for his Yamy bike ? Poor thing, exhaust rusty as hell now. Handle grips falling off, engine never been looked at. Can't stand these rich kids.
Oh sorry did I go on a bit :rolleyes:?..

Hell no you didnt, mate! I agree with you 100%!

Can you please do the United Sates of America a favor for us colonial's here across
the big pond as an Englishman? For the sake of good relations between our countries? My God man, do it!!

Can you get entire cast of "Top Gear", Simon Cowell, Gordon Ramsey, and all the other "BBC America" twits into a old 1973 Lincoln Continental somewhere in west Texas so we can raffle off chances to do drive by's on them until the car is gravel?

I think that would go a long way in solidifying our relationship with the British monarchy! :thumb:

yeah I've seen kids like that and even my spouse started acting like that.... Good for you Sean. You work hard and take care of your stuff. :clap:

nah, I never seen it growing up. I lived in a poor white trash neighborhood, wait......I still do, I didn't and still don't know any rich kids. Sorry :noidea:

Kick him in the balls and take his bike from him fix it up and sell it or ride it. :lol:

How old is this person? I was not brought up rich nor poor but in all my years I have never experienced a friend or acquaintance who acted like this. I think he has a mental problem to go off like that on a piece of machinery. I would never hang with a dick like that. :finger: