Dirt Bike women acknowledged, FINALLY!

James

Staff member
what a mess that post was. trying to figure out the multi quote layout, sheesh.
:shocked: Tell me about it. :lol: I took care of it. :thumb:
The beanie was made for me by Plushpuppy from TT. She hand makes them custom. MXDirtDiva has one too. I think hers says I wanna ride. Mine says "supermoto dirt addicted" around it. She will be happy to take orders. If your interested let me know and I'll have her contact you.:thumb:
Please do. :thumb:

HI! glad you like the beanies! yes I will make ya one, and you can say ANYTHING you want (well, as long as it will fit--you know, more than a mouthful...) And then it's basically black and white with whatever color (usually it's bike colors--honda, yamaha, etc).

I suppose I should add I don't do this for free :D

HI! glad you like the beanies! yes I will make ya one, and you can say ANYTHING you want (well, as long as it will fit--you know, more than a mouthful...) And then it's basically black and white with whatever color (usually it's bike colors--honda, yamaha, etc).

Would you make a Orange one that says Travace on the back and Dirt Bike Addict on the front with whatever other design that has to do with dirbikes ? Name your price and if you have paypal i can pay you instantly ... or send ya a money order or something. Let me know

oh hell yeah i want a beanie too!!! i want yammie blue with the yammie logo and dba on it somewhere's :D like trav said... name your price woman :thumb:

i guess the chicka that's under the beanie isn't included though huh? :(

Hey Plush - I'd like 4 of them. One that says, "Naturaledge" and three that say, "I want to be just like Naturaledge"
:smirk: Seriously hope we can get some.:thumb:

Would you make a Orange one that says Travace on the back and Dirt Bike Addict on the front with whatever other design that has to do with dirbikes ? Name your price and if you have paypal i can pay you instantly ... or send ya a money order or something. Let me know

I'm thinkin you ought to stick with Teee- RAV :prof:

Hey Plush - I'd like 4 of them. One that says, "Naturaledge" and three that say, "I want to be just like Naturaledge"
:smirk: Seriously hope we can get some.:thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, no roost, I have to spread some around first...but you deserved some for this :lol: :lol: :lol: maybe make 1 more...for me, I wanna be like N'edge.........when I get old :smirk: :smirk: :smirk:!