Different ways to spell words.

I think this thread needs to be reviewed again ..... by many!!!

and maybe add...

"Different ways to use misspelled words".

Yep and here is an example

EDIT: This is not a Rez post. Not sure why it shows up that way. :picard:

Wasn't there another case similar to this. With another plain about 15 -20 yrs. ago? I think the only difference is they new where the plain crashed. They just were unable to retrieve the bodies and plain. :noidea:

Just throwing this out there from a dude up North - nothing, and I mean nothing makes me lose interest in a post faster than shitty spelling. Try dropping a resume off on my desk that includes bad spelling.....:lol: That bad-boy is going down in the garbage faster than free beer at a frat party. :prof: You're welcome. :cheers:

Is it because I own a CR500af I am not allowed to express or voice my opinion? What was wrong with?
Maybe my words are spelled the way I express them. Like kiss my aws. :smirk: It was the way I expressed it.

W
Just throwing this out there from a dude up North - nothing, and I mean nothing makes me lose interest in a post faster than shitty spelling. Try dropping a resume off on my desk that includes bad spelling.....:lol: That bad-boy is going down in the garbage faster than free beer at a frat party. :prof: You're welcome. :cheers:
Who are you to be judging me or anyone on here? Did we come to you for a FU**ing job? Wait this is a thread about spelling. Is this how you spell "fucking" did I spell it correctly?"

Last edited: