Different ways to spell words.

Actually the "band" thing took a bit to figure out. Just because we "get what you said" doesn't mean you need to continue. It was mildly amusing at first but now it's getting really irritating, much like your CR500 hard on.

I really do understand now why you've been kicked off of so many forums and why that one magazine calls you the "crazy one". (I'm willing to bet they have many inner office jokes and laughs at your expense)

You make it sound like I have been booted from all of the forums I am a member of. Just for the record it was only ONE. That was only because I said something that was obvious. For the record I was not the only one who thought the same thing I said.
I GUESSING YOU WANT TO HEAR THE STORY.

Plus, I have been keeping my thoughts of the 500cc on the threads titled about the bikes. Unless you want to count my post on. Which gloves are best. When I JOKINGLY mentioned I ride a CR500af. :thumb:

You make it sound like I have been booted from all of the forums I am a member of. Just for the record it was only ONE. That was only because I said something that was obvious. For the record I was not the only one who thought the same thing I said.
I GUESSING YOU WANT TO HEAR THE STORY.

Plus, I have been keeping my thoughts of the 500cc on the threads titled about the bikes. Unless you want to count my post on. Which gloves are best. When I JOKINGLY mentioned I ride a CR500af. :thumb:
Wooooooooooo, wooooooooooooooooo, wooooooooooooo, hold on there a minute, let's not get a head of ourselves just yet..............you ride a CR500af?:faint:Cool bike:thumb: