Different ways to spell words.

you-mad-bro-he-mad-son.jpg

Do you say that speech to everyone on this forum? Do these mean the same thing? :foul: :bleep: :mad: :finger:
You show me a single thread to where someone did not say the F-bomb.
If I were a betting man Dennis, I would put my money on me on this one. I'm not trying to engage you. My first post that you replied to with the F-bomb wasn't directed at you. It's not all about you - get it? (After this, I bring out my good stuff :lol:) Once again, you're welcome. :cheers:

Just throwing this out there from a dude up North - nothing, and I mean nothing makes me lose interest in a post faster than shitty spelling. Try dropping a resume off on my desk that includes bad spelling.....:lol: That bad-boy is going down in the garbage faster than free beer at a frat party. :prof: You're welcome. :cheers:

100% agree.

I received a resume from a young gentleman the other day. He was applying for an insurance sales position. He stated that he had an insurance license, which 100% of the time comes from the California Department of Insurance. However, his resume states the he held his insurance license with the "California Department of RELATIONSHIPS". I mean come on what the hell don't people proof read anymore?

Give it again N'Edge.... come on, for old times sake..... I don't recall having seen, pretty sure I've never been on the receiving end of it.

:popcorn:....... :whistle:.......

wait, here... maybe this'll rile you up a bit..... :f:...... :smirk: