South Devils Hole Rock Toss: May 5 2012 - Part 2

Balls in your court Dirt Bag. :P

Balls are in my pants, where does your wife keep yours?:busted:
7:00 AM at Mcdonalds or mo erly? :cheers:

I would think that would work, Which way are we headed there? Loop around and come in from the back, or straight to it? I really don't care, but I was just curious.

So I don't need to look for you guys at the work center right ? You'll just head into my hole ?

I wouldn't touch your hole with Palmers pony tail. :smirk:

I would think that would work, Which way are we headed there? Loop around and come in from the back, or straight to it? I really don't care, but I was just curious.

We can have a hearty Mcdonalds breakfast :smirk: to build up the energy to throw rocks. Then we can all head in to which ever staging area after (We staged at the dam last time I rode there with Palmer so I'm not sure if we are gunna stage there or the more popular pinnacles) I have no preference, just need to follow you guys in so I don't get lost to the hole :smirk:. Im sure we can get an nice loop in during the day.

And anything specific we should bring with us Jeff (bolt)??? Nothing to great in size I hope as my yz doesn't have racks like a quad :thumb:

OK, if I have to be trail boss or meat boss for you other misfortunate Vienna Sausages, I say we meet at the MickyD at 7:00 no later. We stage at Miller and go right, hit all the 3W's to the right and drop into Jeff's hole with vengeance.
I only have one big problem though, I pulled my lower back so I will do as much as I can, I am bringing my little piss and vinegar P841 Jr. and I will supervise him. I have a pair of size 11 hip waders if someone would like to get in the water to set stones, should I bring them?
Yes, I am sorry but I am really hurting from moving furnature out of my moms house and such, and the vicodin only works so good. But I can do something.

Gary the waders will be very helpful. You can sit on the shore and just fill buckets... others can carry them. It all helps.

I'll have buckets and some drinking water. Just bring a lunch for when you get hungry.

Thanks fellas.

Sounds fun! We'll see how cold the water is! On our last ride there I took a short swim in one of the creeks. 45 degrees outside and the side of the creek was still frozen. Needless to say...it was unplanned! :smirk:

Yah, I sure wished I would have seen you go in. Maybe you can give me a replay tomorrow! :thumb: :lol: