Pro Detroit Supercross 2014

James

Staff member
Anyone watch the broadcast yet, they say what was wrong with Roczen's bike?

Last edited:
Ref Ben Lamay: His family has lived in Anchorage for decades. He grew up here and the Matsu.
yeah I knew 'bout his family, wasn't sure how long he was here. I talked to him a few years ago, and thought he told me that he moved to so cal to get more racing experience, but I might remember that wrong.

yeah I knew 'bout his family, wasn't sure how long he was here. I talked to him a few years ago, and thought he told me that he moved to so cal to get more racing experience, but I might remember that wrong.
by the way, saw his name at qualifying runs, but not in race,you know his status, he must be somewhat healed now.

He raced here through the 80's and 85's. His family has been pretty involved in motor racing since I have been in Anchorage. He was probably about 14 when they started spending time outside like they do now. He comes back and forth. He had some main even appearances last year. Sometimes he was the top Yamaha. I think he and Lance L talk frequently. (Lance is at Alaska Rubber most days if you want to catch up on Ben.)

He raced here through the 80's and 85's. His family has been pretty involved in motor racing since I have been in Anchorage. He was probably about 14 when they started spending time outside like they do now. He comes back and forth. He had some main even appearances last year. Sometimes he was the top Yamaha. I think he and Lance L talk frequently. (Lance is at Alaska Rubber most days if you want to catch up on Ben.)
He seems like a good guy,well grounded. i've been following him for a while now.Hopefully he fully recovers from that nasty jaw and head injury he had earlier,he seems to do better outdoors anyways. But thanx for the info