Pro Detroit Supercross 2014

So Ben Lamay is back huh….go Ben. He Lived here for a while. When he lost his visa overseas in england,and had to pull out of the series there , he came to anchorage and hang,entered a race in pro class on a stock yz125 and smoked the state champ by probably 30 seconds or so in all the races he entered. What a jump from top local talent to middle of the pack pro talent

this maybe a stupid question but, I'm going to ask anyway. Up here near where I live there is this place called OTB. (off track betting). I have never been there but have been told that is a place to bet on races. I was told it was for all types of racing. I was curious if they do MX and SX racing. Do they?

James

Staff member
this maybe a stupid question but, I'm going to ask anyway. Up here near where I live there is this place called OTB. (off track betting). I have never been there but have been told that is a place to bet on races. I was told it was for all types of racing. I was curious if they do MX and SX racing. Do they?
How would we know? You live by it....

How do you feel that Malcolm got fined 5,000 bucks for shoving. When Allessi got fined only 4,000 bucks for what could have been a serious injury. So Malcolm was warned for it once before. big deal. Allessi has been riding like a goon for two years now. He gets away with no warnings.

How do you feel that Malcolm got fined 5,000 bucks for shoving. When Allessi got fined only 4,000 bucks for what could have been a serious injury. So Malcolm was warned for it once before. big deal. Allessi has been riding like a goon for two years now. He gets away with no warnings.
allesi has been a dick since his rookie year, and I think he should have been suspended one race or at least docked points for that move on tickle.plus there is a card in play that i'm not going to bring up concerning bubba jr