NY Declaired State of Disaster in most county

I wish you guy's out in California could see this weather we have here in Upstate NY. IF I had a good phone or camera. I would post a picture. The picture would be all white.

Actually we can see it and for most in the state it's not all that far away. We can head to the mountains and if there on the right day see snow like you don't see. An example would be a place near Lake Tahoe called Soda Springs. A few years back they got 54 feet of snow in one season. It was not a record, but close to one. I doubt you see that much snow.

The thing we have is that for most of us we can just visit the snow. We don't have to live in it.

hey, we all had (so far) a good winter here,only below zero for a couple weeks,had a stretch of 40's weather and been in 30's lately. however no dirt yet till probably mid april

I wish we could get some more snow. Its gonna be a suck ass dry summer. Likely we will have watering restrictions for the yard. So I will probably have to replace 2500 sqare feet of lawn next summer. But its been a very mild winter this year. Kinda nice but the result of that is summer will probably be more hot and dry than normal. But as for riding. We ride pretty much year round here. Unless we get a good winter. Then we wait a few weeks for it to melt off and ride some more.