NY Declaired State of Disaster in most county

:eek: Do to the snow storm Most of Central and Upstate NY is Declaired a Disaster. I hate snow and the cold. I want to move south or out west. Which is best to live South or West?

Where I live is pretty funny. I can be in the worst snow stom. Then travel 6 miles south of my house and not see a snow flake. I live about 5 miles away from Lake Ontario. In the summer its nice but, man do the winters suck.!

The snow is still coming down. The wind is picking up and now we have major drifting. Nothing like using you truck grille and hood as a plow down the road. Snow plows seem to ignore the back roads where I live.

Where I live is pretty funny. I can be in the worst snow stom. Then travel 6 miles south of my house and not see a snow flake. I live about 5 miles away from Lake Ontario. In the summer its nice but, man do the winters suck.!

I'm familiar with your neck of the woods..... Very cold, very Snowy!

I would be in heaven right now. If I liked the snow and cold. I hate it up hear so much. I guess this is my fault. If I just stayed away from those MX mags when I was a kid. I would probably love the snow. I see and read all of you still riding and ejoying your bikes. While I sit here with 20 to -10 temps in feet of snow not inches, feet. So I am jealous of most of you I guess. I would love to be able to ride year round. So I get a bit :goofy: sitting here stuck in my house.