Decisions !

James

Staff member
Aah im on iphone so it doesnt wana work..
Yeah the full site upload feature doesn't work on phones. You can however use the TapaTalk app found in your app store, just search for 'Dirt Bike Addicts' after you've installed it. It'll let you browse the forum and also upload photos directly from your phone.

i would go with the ktm iv owned both ktm's and honda's and i like the ktm by far better than the honda. i couldnt keep my honda running and parts would always fall off. my friends that have honda's say the samething. the ome ktm parts are a little more but after market are the same. the ktm's have the best valve system out of anyone in my opinion. i have never had any problems with any of my ktms.

best bike i think :thumb:

now i know this is gana get everyone to jump up and down :smirk:

Of course I'll say the ktm!
I had the first generation 2005 1/2 sxf, super fun bike. Rides like a 2 stroke bouncing off the rev limiter at 10k-12k rpms. I made mine a trail bike and sold it after 280 hours......

Haha liking that link there J :lol: yeah I'm reeealy not sure haha.. Ktm=great, Kawasaki=great, honda=great.. It's just there are annoyingly (but not if you get what im saying) a lot of decent 2nd hand bikes for good prices, and it's just a question of which one.. Weell realy I think KTM. £3995, It's the most expensive. Maybe Kawi then for £3295 AAAARGH here we go again !!:thinking::foul: