DC Shoes

I wear DC's, I used to skate, and my favorite shoe was es', they were ultra comfy and gripped the board well, but wore fast. Now that I'm just a poser I wear DC's.

Same story...es' and Vans.

For 5 years or so I only wore Vans...problem is they went all multi-colored and lame with there designs.
So now I wear DC's, buy two pairs at the outlets about twice a year and I'm good.
Comfy and not to badly priced if you buy at outlets.

I guess I'm old...

He's just giving me other options, and if it were anything besides Fox I'd probably consider them. :P
:noidea: Comfy, I had them for a year, still new looking. Vans aren't bad, my second favroite are Converse. They make my glasses frames and I had a pair of their original skaters. I just like anything you can tuck the laces in, I hate laces :lol:

I wear Circas - I'm sponsored by them and have the decals to prove it:prof: :smirk:
I'd prefer to buy something that was made in North America rather than by some one-legged, malnutritioned 10 year old in Qwok-Phuk South East Asia. I don't know if there is such a shoe anymore though.....

James

Staff member
I'd prefer to buy something that was made in North America rather than by some one-legged, malnutritioned 10 year old in Qwok-Phuk South East Asia. I don't know if there is such a shoe anymore though.....
Haven't found one yet. :(