DC Shoes

Are these just overpriced shoes that punks wear or are they actually decent/comfy shoes?

:lol: I saw some guy driving a "pimped out" 350z with a dc sticker on the side :lol:

BUTTTTT, they were all I wore when I used to skate. I couldn't really give you an idea of how long they last with every day wear but they held up well skating them. They are indeed comfy.

Funny story James....

I used to wear Vans... All the time... And a few months back i bought a pair of DC's.... And i wore them 3 times.. And couldnt believe how trashy they felt.. Make my feet hurt... Well one night at work i took them off and was scoping them out trying to figure out what was wrong with them....

They were on the wrong feet :prof: ............... :picard:

But.. Yeah i like them.. I dont skate or anything.. But i've always wore these type of shoes... Had these since August i think.. And they are still fine. (Just be sure to put them on the right feet)

I wear DC's, I used to skate, and my favorite shoe was es', they were ultra comfy and gripped the board well, but wore fast. Now that I'm just a poser I wear DC's.

And here comes Young YD trying to sell us something we aren't asking about :banghead:

DC's wore fast when I skated, I always went through the ball of the sole before the side though.