All DBA T-Day Ride

Monday, early-ish. 8:00 to 9:00?

Don't worry Big Dan, this is usually the time people start backing out. Weathergeek, and Agent2 will be there tomorrow in the rain, and it'll fill up faster then you would want

SRAD97750

Staff member
Looks like Monday Noon for me.
Is the GPS coordinates accurate on the first page?
35 29' 04.72"N 117 37' 46.86"W ????????

I imagine lots of "other people" will be there by monday with hundreds of "toy haulers" and "quads" running amuck...
:naughty:
I don't want to get lost in the ocean of BROS. I was at chapparal today... this week is going to be crazy...
-BIG DAN:thumb:

I will be there tomorrow and post up coords when I get there. The coords posted above should be pretty damn close. Me living at 5700 feet has me worried about tomorrow. Hope it doesn's slow me down too much. I will post up in the AM what is going on. Still hope to be there by 12-1 ish. Also, I have made up some signs that will direct everybody when you get there.

I am sorry to hear TWS is not coming.

Guys, start sending me good vibes. My daughter brought home a sickness last week that I am now starting to feel. :cry: :cry: Scratchy throat itchy eyes have started, she carried for a week and that puts me right at next weekend for the worst of it. The days I have slated for Tday riding. :banghead: If I can at least drive without dying, would it be ok for me to bring my boys for a day ride at least, meet up with you guys say high, give you the bug and head home same day. I really do not want to miss out, but I really "don't want to pass the bug either". That part was just a joke. :P
I am giving myself a large dose of vitamins and stuff. I hope ti kill it by Wednesday. Good vibes appreciated. :prof::ride:
Don't be a fag.:P You need to come out.:thumb: Lots of Vitamin C now. Good luck.:thumb:

I'm going to be there sometime Monday morning. Before noon, anyway.
That's too bad about TWS, but at least now his dogs won't steal my dinner. :lol:

Guys, start sending me good vibes. My daughter brought home a sickness last week that I am now starting to feel. :cry: :cry: Scratchy throat itchy eyes have started, she carried for a week and that puts me right at next weekend for the worst of it. The days I have slated for Tday riding. :banghead: If I can at least drive without dying, would it be ok for me to bring my boys for a day ride at least, meet up with you guys say high, give you the bug and head home same day. I really do not want to miss out, but I really "don't want to pass the bug either". That part was just a joke. :P
I am giving myself a large dose of vitamins and stuff. I hope ti kill it by Wednesday. Good vibes appreciated. :prof::ride:

If it wasn't the Black Friday excuse now it's a cold. :smirk:

I all ready have the wuss excuse. "It's too cold" :lol:

:moon:

You guy's have fun!:banana:

And blow some stuff up. :devil:

Be safe and use your crank warmers. :lol:

Don't let James suffer the Rob syndrome! It makes for a bad week. :rolleyes:

Moto up & Peace out. :ride:

If it wasn't the Black Friday excuse now it's a cold. :smirk:

I all ready have the wuss excuse. "It's too cold" :lol:

:moon:

You guy's have fun!:banana:

And blow some stuff up. :devil:

Be safe and use your crank warmers. :lol:

Don't let James suffer the Rob syndrome! It makes for a bad week. :rolleyes:

Moto up & Peace out. :ride:
Another "tequila incident?" Has anybody told Rob BTW?

Since I won't get there until post-T-Day, I'll undoubtedly miss the butt-slide ride so someone needs to leave me the coordinates ...

Looks like Monday Noon for me.
Is the GPS coordinates accurate on the first page?
35 29' 04.72"N 117 37' 46.86"W ????????

I imagine lots of "other people" will be there by monday with hundreds of "toy haulers" and "quads" running amuck...:naughty:
I don't want to get lost in the ocean of BROS. I was at chapparal today... this week is going to be crazy...
-BIG DAN:thumb:

The last two years Monday and Tuesday have been practically deserted. They have been the best days to ride. Rigs start rolling in Wednesday, and they keep on rolling in all night long. Thursday is when the crazy begins.:crazy:

I think Friday should be the geekslide day :prof:

of course we need to do a recon of the site prior to :smirk:
I've got something of a site you can recon.:lol:

Well only 3 inches of snow and partly cloudy. I am gonna leave in about an hour. Think I escaped the worst of it.:thumb: Looking at the radar, I think that Spangler got a nice little dose of rain and snow.:banana:

Wow this is the active thread for sure.

Too cold? Damn usually I just sleep in the back of my truck. I would go to the extreme lengths of pitching a tent since the lows will be in the upper 20's for the next few nights. Now it's going to be warmer next weekend.

Now it is a bit cold right now. There is now falling out there above about 3000-3500 feet. I think that those headed out today will see a beautiful sight of snow covered hills. Now the geek is likely outside shoveling snow so he can get his rig out of the driveway. I have a sneaking suspicion that he awoke to a foot of snow. Lucky him.

EDIT: He was writing while I was. Only 3 inches. Lucky guy. It poured like crazy down here last night.

As far as the "bro" factor goes, ya I'm sure that they will be there. I usually don't go to the normal spots like Prospectors due to the crowd factor. I want GPS coords not because I don't know where the spot is, it's to find you guys in what will likely be a few hundred rigs.

Even at this late date I have no clue as to were I'll be on Tday itself. For once I kind of bummed that I don't have a nice rig. I think I could actually get my wife to come out on this trip.

Wow this is the active thread for sure.

Too cold? Damn usually I just sleep in the back of my truck. I would go to the extreme lengths of pitching a tent since the lows will be in the upper 20's for the next few nights. Now it's going to be warmer next weekend.

Now it is a bit cold right now. There is now falling out there above about 3000-3500 feet. I think that those headed out today will see a beautiful sight of snow covered hills. Now the geek is likely outside shoveling snow so he can get his rig out of the driveway. I have a sneaking suspicion that he awoke to a foot of snow. Lucky him.

EDIT: He was writing while I was. Only 3 inches. Lucky guy. It poured like crazy down here last night.

As far as the "bro" factor goes, ya I'm sure that they will be there. I usually don't go to the normal spots like Prospectors due to the crowd factor. I want GPS coords not because I don't know where the spot is, it's to find you guys in what will likely be a few hundred rigs.

Even at this late date I have no clue as to were I'll be on Tday itself. For once I kind of bummed that I don't have a nice rig. I think I could actually get my wife to come out on this trip.

Definitely a trip for all including family. Most of the wives will be there. Call me later, say around 5-6 pm and I will tell you where we made camp.:prof: