All DBA T-Day Ride

I call dibbs on you first for the initiation.:devil::thinking:

Ok, but be gentile with it. :P

Oh no Gary, the Clamper trip definitely counts. Heck, we could have filmed a documentary on that trip. Crashes, potato guns, a hundred guys singing the National Anthem at 2AM, Alex sneaking into their camp, that bizarre ride to the Pinnacles etc.

I do believe that was a great time for sure. I only wish I could spend more time out there with all you brothers/family. :goofy:

Alright, I guess I'll show up.....
Friday/Saturday. Do I have to look through 57! pages to find the meet up spot?

Thats great, Post a departure time from HB, maybe we can hook out off the 91 and the 241. :ride:

That's disgusting.:devil:

Do you always have to think like that? :P:devil:

Ok, but be gentile with it. :P

I do believe that was a great time for sure. I only wish I could spend more time out there with all you brothers/family. :goofy:

Thats great, Post a departure time from HB, maybe we can hook out off the 91 and the 241. :ride:

Do you always have to think like that? :P:devil:

Uh huh.:lol: One day and counting. Have missed the snow here so far, still above me, but don't expect to be so lucky between later today and tomorrow at departure time.:cry:

Not wanting to read through 578 posts, what's the short form. Is the basic place going to be prospectors? Finding you guys among the hundreds of rigs that are sure to be there might be kind of tough. Any more details.

How about someone PM-ing some exact GPS coords after they set up camp?

Guys, start sending me good vibes. My daughter brought home a sickness last week that I am now starting to feel. :cry: :cry: Scratchy throat itchy eyes have started, she carried for a week and that puts me right at next weekend for the worst of it. The days I have slated for Tday riding. :banghead: If I can at least drive without dying, would it be ok for me to bring my boys for a day ride at least, meet up with you guys say high, give you the bug and head home same day. I really do not want to miss out, but I really "don't want to pass the bug either". That part was just a joke. :P
I am giving myself a large dose of vitamins and stuff. I hope ti kill it by Wednesday. Good vibes appreciated. :prof::ride:

Just got the word TWS isn't coming. It's too cold, and they're going South to OW.:moon: James, as soon as you get a chance you need to install the bad Roost button. :smirk:

Guys, start sending me good vibes. My daughter brought home a sickness last week that I am now starting to feel. :cry: :cry: Scratchy throat itchy eyes have started, she carried for a week and that puts me right at next weekend for the worst of it. The days I have slated for Tday riding. :banghead: If I can at least drive without dying, would it be ok for me to bring my boys for a day ride at least, meet up with you guys say high, give you the bug and head home same day. I really do not want to miss out, but I really "don't want to pass the bug either". That part was just a joke. :P
I am giving myself a large dose of vitamins and stuff. I hope ti kill it by Wednesday. Good vibes appreciated. :prof::ride:
Garry, hope you make it out. Maybe your kids can give a lesson in hillclimbing. Maybe you can get Collin to come out too. DAVE:wave:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Who is actually going to be there monday night and tuesday? TWS bailed out? Who else?
Is it just going to be me and mike (brother)?
I spent all night manually plotting points into my GPS...
I hear people are worried about the cold... I guess I'll just have a bigger fire...
-BIG DAN:thumb: